December 15, 2019, 12:08:57 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 51677 times)

October 21, 2017, 07:25:39 PM
Read 51677 times

Bluedylan

Fairs fair Im not far wrong am I

Yes. You're frequently wrong. In fact a lot of the time you talk a load of old shite.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 21, 2017, 07:48:01 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

I'm not sure what else you imagine there currently is to do on an Everton forum. We are shit.

And you've made your point a million times over. Give it a fucking rest, you bore.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

October 21, 2017, 08:10:32 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

My point being what? Are you in the Williams thread telling everyone to give it a rest. Of course you aren't. People are allowed to not be massively optimistic about the players you are optimistic about. People are saying worse about Williams than I've said about any player. Hope he never plays for us again. Hate him. Gutted he can't be banned (that's after he was easily our best player) maybe you want to go tell them to give it a rest. Or maybe you want to mind your own fuckiny business and not tell people what the can and can't post based purely on if you agree with it or not.

It's not about agreement or disagreement. Think a little, it will help you.

I wanted Koeman gone ages ago, when it was pretty unfashionable to say it. Can't believe he's still here. We agree.

The point I'm making is that you're saying the same things over and over again on various threads, and it's tiresome wading through it. You've made your points, most people agree (apart from your DCL nonsense). You don't need to keep saying the same stuff over and over. We can read and we get it.

October 22, 2017, 02:19:39 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Keane is massively under performing. Not quite to the extent of Klaassen but still no where near the expected levels.

Everyone is significantly underperforming. Tends to happen when the manager is proving to be largely incompetent. Let's have threads slagging off every player in the squad.

November 19, 2017, 11:43:19 PM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Defo not garbage. Like all the other new players, it's very hard to judge him given the shambles he's walked into. Maldini would look shaky in our team at the moment.

November 04, 2018, 12:52:37 PM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

Thought this thread would be full of people like me calling for his head, but Iíve had a deep dive and thereís actually lots of reasonable posts from all kinds of posters willing him to settle and come back strong.

Very pleased for him because he did well against a wily operator in Glenn Murray, who did manage to spin him once or twice like.

Should be getting into the England side again shortly I think.

I do think heíll get exposed every now and again by pace, but thatís why half decent players with a bit of zip are so expensive, almost everyone struggles against a pace merchant.

99% sure heís actually garbage.

lolol

November 14, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

His passing's been superb. Love a centre half who has the ability to fizz the ball into midfielder/striker's feet, the way he can.

November 14, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

Mina, Zouma and Keane. Holgate and Jags barely even getting a lookin.

We had fucking Ashley Williams earlier this year! What a nightmare that was and thank fuck it's over.

April 03, 2019, 03:06:34 PM
Reply #8

Bluedylan

Dunno whether Spurs or Arsenal are actually interested, but Keane's passing into midfield (into feet) will make him highly desirable to teams like that. Rio Ferdinand always said he was the best at Utd at passing the ball through the lines from defence, when he was there, and we're seeing lots of evidence of that.