November 22, 2017, 05:24:55 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 5828 times)

October 21, 2017, 04:07:51 AM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair Duffy probably isn't very good but the jury is still out as to if the same applies to Keane too.

It seems we have 2 camps when it comes to players. Them who are shite regardless and them who are shite only because of being dragged down by them who are shite regardless

Williams and Martina shite regardless. Keane and Baines shite because of Williams and Martina. I tend to think that maybe they are just all a bit shite
No. You have two opinions..... Shite or really shite

Simply simply lovely

deCoubertin

October 21, 2017, 04:12:45 AM
Reply #61

KoemansNumberTens

No. You have two opinions..... Shite or really shite

Fairs fair Im not far wrong am I. We've been absolutely shocking this season. There's about 5 players I actually quite like

Pickford (who was overpriced) Coleman, bolasie, lookman and Davies. The rest are all different degrees of shite. Williams though hasn't been any worse than Keane or Baines. Oddly though they get completely different reviews on here

Oh and vlasic looks okay too and barkley massively overrated by some but least he's useful
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:14:09 AM by KoemansNumberTens »

October 21, 2017, 04:45:36 AM
Reply #62

Lxxx

He’s not proven to be £30m worth of defender yet though has he.

October 21, 2017, 06:42:39 PM
Reply #63

Tofifee

Right now Duffy IS better than Keane
He is also better then Williams or Jags
We shouldnt have let him go

October 21, 2017, 07:07:39 PM
Reply #64

KoemansNumberTens

When did he leave? Also he might never have become the superstar he is today without them years of experience elsewhere. It's a bit of a nonsense saying we should never have sold him

October 21, 2017, 07:11:00 PM
Reply #65

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
@Simon Paul please delete the entire forum.

October 21, 2017, 07:25:39 PM
Reply #66

Bluedylan

Fairs fair Im not far wrong am I

Yes. You're frequently wrong. In fact a lot of the time you talk a load of old shite.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 21, 2017, 07:27:31 PM
Reply #67

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fairs fair Im not far wrong am I. We've been absolutely shocking this season. There's about 5 players I actually quite like

Pickford (who was overpriced) Coleman, bolasie, lookman and Davies. The rest are all different degrees of shite. Williams though hasn't been any worse than Keane or Baines. Oddly though they get completely different reviews on here

Oh and vlasic looks okay too and barkley massively overrated by some but least he's useful

Can you please stop making every thread about you and your shit hyperbole opinions.

October 21, 2017, 07:29:51 PM
Reply #68

GrantyBoy78

It took him 100 games to learn his position in a lower to look half decent. He wouldn’t have got that game time here Argument is he could’ve been loaned and kept on I suppose. He’s a good back-foot defender - as most Prem defenders are; blocking shots, winning headers and making last ditch tackles. But if he was in a ball-playing team that pushed-up, his lack of pace and athleticism would be exposed. Horses for courses and all that - Brighton suit him.

Oh, and milk turns faster than Duffy.

October 21, 2017, 07:30:58 PM
Reply #69

gizzblue

Keane will be class no doubt ...but his confidence comes from trusting his defensive partner(Burnley apearances will atest this )....not something he can do easily at Everton ...no suprise he has his worst days alongside William's  (Yard dog at best now) imho.

October 21, 2017, 07:33:25 PM
Reply #70

KoemansNumberTens

Yes. You're frequently wrong. In fact a lot of the time you talk a load of old shite.

Just seems like every match day they prove me a little more right. Strongly opossed us signing rooney and Sigurdsson. Strongly opposed us waiting for Coleman and bolasie rather than going into the market and replacing them. Said Baines was finished. Said Keane was too expensive. Suggested baloteli last season and was told it was the worst suggestion the forum has ever seen (apparently worse than nugget, vassell or even joe hart for 40m)
It kind of seems, unfortunately, that my constant miserable posts aren't that wrong. Oh said we shouldn't pay all that money for Morgan too. I'm quite good at this. Said Baines was finished.

Maybe I could have walshs job

October 21, 2017, 07:38:03 PM
Reply #71

KoemansNumberTens

Can you please stop making every thread about you and your shit hyperbole opinions.

About me. I give an opinion and I'm accused of bullying a player. Is it hyperbolt to suggest they've all been shit this season. You're watching something I'm not if it is. Im constantly accused of not liking any of them. Constantly accused of bullying this player or that when I question them. Oddly though saying Baines is finished is bullying and the contrast stream of abuse for Williams is not. The issue here is that I don't tow the party line. The all the young players are great line. The we can't slag Leighton Baines line. The rooney was shite for 3 years because he wasn't jolly line. The we've spent money on Sigurdsson so it's our job to be excited line

I fully accept I'm a miserable cunt but the reality is I'm currently right. We are to a man fucking shite

October 21, 2017, 07:43:19 PM
Reply #72

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Moan moan fucking moan.

October 21, 2017, 07:45:35 PM
Reply #73

KoemansNumberTens

Moan moan fucking moan.

I'm not sure what else you imagine there currently is to do on an Everton forum. We are shit.

October 21, 2017, 07:47:38 PM
Reply #74

toffee_scot

I think Keane will turn into a very good key defender for Everton, it's just at the moment, confidence throughout the team is very low and affecting the performances of many of the players including the ones who have only recently joined the club - it's even more challenging if you play as a defender who is the more likely person to receive direct criticism for any goal conceded.