December 14, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 31381 times)

August 18, 2017, 06:42:08 AM
Read 31381 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Stones and Keane would be a very solid and flexible pairing. Something England might look at. Can't remember who the other English defenders are to be honest.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 19, 2017, 11:39:59 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Remember when Jags first joined, he was awful too.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

November 29, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I still think he'll come good. Young defender playing in a thankless position when every more experienced players all around him play absolutely woefully. You could see tonight his confidence is absolutely shattered and I don't think we've got anyone to lift that at the moment.

I think he'll come good and finish 6th ;)

February 04, 2018, 11:13:49 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I still have faith in the lad. He started pretty well for us. He should look at how Jags Everton career started, and how he overcame his poor form and became one of our best defenders of modern times.

February 05, 2018, 12:49:28 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
As long as we never do this 3 at 5 or even 7 at the back again, I think we'll have a better chance of a result.

February 10, 2018, 08:54:33 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Who knows how things will pan out in the future. Keane was decent last year.