November 17, 2017, 11:51:38 PM

Author Topic: Pickford  (Read 1901 times)

August 18, 2017, 06:26:25 PM
Reply #15

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Our goalkeeper for the next 10 years

And England's too.

deCoubertin

August 18, 2017, 06:29:23 PM
Reply #16

kewns23

Haha and to think the redshite fans saying in summer "he won't get in our team no way batter than minoglet"

They our deluded, tough test for him coming in the next few games
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

August 18, 2017, 06:42:16 PM
Reply #17

themilkycoffees

I hope he stays forever.

August 18, 2017, 06:43:18 PM
Reply #18

Lxxx

Loved the relatively routine save he made with such strong wrists that it went out for a throw in. Looks solid, with a fat arse.

August 18, 2017, 08:28:00 PM
Reply #19

Jamokachi

He's got a nice arse as well, not my words, that's what the bird sat behind me kept saying, of course she could've been refering to my arse as well, its pert

He's got a black girls arse. Loads of junk in that trunk.

Also, I'm going to be dining out on calling for his signature for months to come. Enjoy it @Confucius 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 08:32:25 PM by Jamokachi »

August 18, 2017, 08:41:39 PM
Reply #20

MIG

Haha and to think the redshite fans saying in summer "he won't get in our team no way batter than minoglet"

They our deluded, tough test for him coming in the next few games

I think he'll be in his element.  He was used to it at Sunderland.
Not saying I'm expecting 4 clean sheets in the next 4 PL games but I think he'll make us much harder to beat.

August 18, 2017, 09:12:31 PM
Reply #21

Fynci

Our goalkeeper for the next 10 years

.... as long as we continue to build on the team for the next 10 years, and start to win things.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

August 18, 2017, 09:26:09 PM
Reply #22

Elgoodo1978

Poor Jack Butland, reckon his injury may have seen him miss the boat as Everton and England's No1.   

August 18, 2017, 09:28:21 PM
Reply #23

Toddacelli

I think he'll be in his element.  He was used to it at Sunderland.
Not saying I'm expecting 4 clean sheets in the next 4 PL games but I think he'll make us much harder to beat.

4 clean sheets for the next 4 games. Just think about it though - that would be amazing.

But the way he's playing and with Keane in front - I'll be hoping for a clean sheet most games tbh!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 18, 2017, 09:34:55 PM
Reply #24

Lxxx

If we're now difficult to score against it means we're always in the game, which means the need to have a 25 goal a season player becomes less of an issue and the fact we now have options from all angles means I'm quietly confident about this season.

August 18, 2017, 09:59:57 PM
Reply #25

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon he likes a bevvy and a Gary.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 18, 2017, 10:13:36 PM
Reply #26

Bally

Administrator
I loved him giving Rooney an earful last night. Made me smile that did. Tells you a lot about his character.
The two games I've seen him from the disabled area of the park end, he is just entirely to calm until someone makes a mistake in front of him, then the anger emerges, it's fucking boss and the screaming at Rooney shows he's got respect in the dressing room already, stoke game he's lining everyone up for the corner, screams at Wayne, Rooney looks up Pickford just glares at him and points at the front post, Rooney nods and puts his head down quickly so he doesn't turn to stone hahaha
It's the roll I way

August 18, 2017, 10:32:20 PM
Reply #27

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
The two games I've seen him from the disabled area of the park end, he is just entirely to calm until someone makes a mistake in front of him, then the anger emerges, it's fucking boss and the screaming at Rooney shows he's got respect in the dressing room already, stoke game he's lining everyone up for the corner, screams at Wayne, Rooney looks up Pickford just glares at him and points at the front post, Rooney nods and puts his head down quickly so he doesn't turn to stone hahaha

He's got those kind of eyes hasn't he? The kind you never want glaring at you with anger..

August 18, 2017, 11:19:02 PM
Reply #28

Bally

Administrator
He's got those kind of eyes hasn't he? The kind you never want glaring at you with anger..
Yeah man imagine being a striker bearing down and you see him pelting at you wide eyed and frothing
It's the roll I way

August 18, 2017, 11:31:24 PM
Reply #29

di_guyo

He's so good, and that pass...my word. After years of Tim Howard's disgraceful distribution, I nearly fill my kecks every time I see that ball. What a signing.
Everton & Atleti