November 22, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

Author Topic: Crowd trouble  (Read 3259 times)

August 18, 2017, 02:59:45 PM
Read 3259 times

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Newspapers in Split today suggesting the Everton fans were 'wildlings' and were intimidating the Hajduk fans.
When we started throwing missiles at them they had enough and started to fight back.

Hopefully, if there is any UEFA action, thi sis seen through as a face-saving exercise.

We've been punished for the actions of others before today though...

deCoubertin

August 18, 2017, 03:03:50 PM
Reply #1

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Southampton fan in the lower bullens corroborates that both fans we're launching stuff actually:

https://footballontheroad.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/everton-v-hajduk-split/

August 18, 2017, 03:08:37 PM
Reply #2

gizzblue

My arse I was in the lower bullens with five family members  ....banter yes but nothing was thrown from an Everton fan as we saw it. ..their Hate was directed solely at the park and Not the bullens ...so makes nil sense .

August 18, 2017, 03:10:30 PM
Reply #3

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
My arse I was in the lower bullens with five family members  ....banter yes but nothing was thrown from an Everton fan as we saw it. ..their Hate was directed solely at the park and Not the bullens ...so makes nil sense .

All seem to be saying it came from the Park end.

Got some good arms on them them park-enders it would seem.

August 18, 2017, 03:14:26 PM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

They looked a wild bunch of dudes.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 18, 2017, 03:17:18 PM
Reply #5

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Southampton fan in the lower bullens corroborates that both fans we're launching stuff actually:

I would imagine some felt the need to throw stuff back after having things thrown at them. I remember a moped being thrown onto Welsh fans in Italy a free years ago. Along with the standard bottles of piss.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 18, 2017, 03:21:01 PM
Reply #6

TheTone

I thought they kicked off cause they heard Shayne Ward would be part of the half time entertainment, can't blame them really, I'd have been fuming

August 18, 2017, 03:26:20 PM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
All started after our fans taunted them after the first goal, nothing wrong in that, general footy fan banter.

Next thing you see an object come from the bullens into the park end then their fans charge towards the park end.

I did see our fans throw the odd object back, but it was nothing in comparison to the split fans.

Seats, coins, bottles all getting lashed.

August 18, 2017, 03:26:38 PM
Reply #8

Bingham Boy

Deffo saw one lad from the Park End throw something after it kicked off. It was all more posturing than anything though, hands in the air shouting come 'ed den in Croatian type of thing.

August 18, 2017, 03:31:32 PM
Reply #9

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Newspapers in Split today suggesting the Everton fans were 'wildlings' and were intimidating the Hajduk fans.
When we started throwing missiles at them they had enough and started to fight back.

Hopefully, if there is any UEFA action, thi sis seen through as a face-saving exercise.

We've been punished for the actions of others before today though...
But since i heard @Hajduk fan passing by telling us that there were no racists and fighters among there fans and 100% White just referred to the Clubs nickname I can see where the newspapers got there story from.  3 days before there game against Brøndby UEFA allowed them to play infront of there own hostille crowd allthough they had been banned for there behaviour aganist a team from Bulgaria in the previous round. Brøndby (who normally travels in numbers didn't bring anyone for the game as no one could guarantee the security). Time for UEFA to step up and ban the c....  I really fear for our supporters going down there.

August 18, 2017, 03:32:40 PM
Reply #10

BlueBeagle

If you get hit in the nut with a coin or bottle then you can be forgiven for retaliating

August 18, 2017, 03:34:46 PM
Reply #11

Simon Paul

Administrator
They were welcomed to the city with open arms. Treated with respect and humour before the match inside the ground, and then turned into bellends when we scored

No women or kids in their end either, just lads in hoodies and sunnies

August 18, 2017, 03:35:13 PM
Reply #12

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Good luck to our fans heading out there

Simply simply lovely

August 18, 2017, 03:36:52 PM
Reply #13

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

and wishing the ultras a good and safe journey home......

August 18, 2017, 03:39:32 PM
Reply #14

Macca77

There were idiots in the park end throwing stuff, but in response to them throwing first, not condoning it like. They went nuts though didnt they, it was only a couple of fans at first then the rest kicked off, saw bottles, seats and coins getting lashed. When it finally calmed down for a bit they started on eachother

I was laughing my head off at a few lids near me, acting all hard and giving the Split fans the finger and that, they absolutely shit themselves when it kicked off, proper terrified, then after it calmed down they carried on acting hard and saying stuff like, good job theres stewards there or else I wouldve been straight over knocking fuck out of them