November 18, 2017, 11:45:59 PM

Author Topic: Crowd trouble  (Read 3230 times)

August 19, 2017, 01:41:58 AM
Reply #60

ally2

I bought a pie on the way to my seat last night .It was so fucking hot if I'd thrown it at the Bullens the whole stand would have burnt down.

Was it hotter than the sun?

https://goo.gl/images/mt2DJ3

deCoubertin

August 19, 2017, 02:08:01 AM
Reply #61

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
For the record I didnt retaliate, was to busy looking after my kids.

Just saying that people react different ways in different situations

Shithouse

August 19, 2017, 02:09:13 AM
Reply #62

Macca77

Shithouse

Hahaha was waiting for someone to say this

August 19, 2017, 02:10:18 AM
Reply #63

Simon Paul

Administrator
I think it's inevitable (were not at Wimbledon, Lords or Twickenham) that within a crowd of say 3/4 thousand in that corner of the Park End there will be half a dozen or so hotheads that would retaliate if provoked, pity but not surprising.

1,500 the lower tier holds. Only 850 sold in Croatia. The rest sold on the day.

Thy made plenty of noise though

August 19, 2017, 02:13:20 AM
Reply #64

Alanvideo

I told you all when I started the 'Stoke influence' thread elsewhere that Wright's Pies are something special
....................I must have missed that but Wright's pies are pretty damn good . I knew they did the pork pie in the Lion pub but didn't realise they sell them at Goodison. Always thought they came from Crewe rather than Stoke.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 19, 2017, 03:35:02 AM
Reply #65

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
....................I must have missed that but Wright's pies are pretty damn good . I knew they did the pork pie in the Lion pub but didn't realise they sell them at Goodison. Always thought they came from Crewe rather than Stoke.
😨
They are as much Stoke as potbanks and lobby
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 19, 2017, 04:24:11 AM
Reply #66

gizzblue

😨
Or fake ugg boots and pyjamas at five o clock on a Saturday shopping 😅😅
 Also fyi Lobby or scouse originates from Norway .
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:25:46 AM by gizzblue »

August 19, 2017, 04:26:33 AM
Reply #67

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

And we get charged for that ?
yeah because people in the Park End find it OK to throw objects back at the scum
 at least we were not charged with 4 offences  unlike the Croatia. I'm still waiting for our posted from Split to come forward and tell us it was just their way of showing love. Scum
[/quote]

August 19, 2017, 04:39:13 AM
Reply #68

Alanvideo

😨
..................not that it matters really but Wrights pies may have originated in Stoke but are made in Crewe these days.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 19, 2017, 05:00:47 AM
Reply #69

BlueBeagle

yeah because people in the Park End find it OK to throw objects back at the scum
 at least we were not charged with 4 offences  unlike the Croatia. I'm still waiting for our posted from Split to come forward and tell us it was just their way of showing love. Scum

Calm down ffs

August 19, 2017, 05:06:53 AM
Reply #70

Macca77

Im over it

August 19, 2017, 05:33:39 AM
Reply #71

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
..................not that it matters really but Wrights pies may have originated in Stoke but are made in Crewe these days.
I'm fairly certain they originated in Stoke - their factory was next to the graveyard on the road down to Etruria. They are a big firm nowadays so you're probably right as they must have expanded beyond Stoke.
I worked in Crewe for about 20 years - that was another likeable but strange place before it grew.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 19, 2017, 05:42:21 AM
Reply #72

Blue.col

I was right in that bottom corner of the Park Stand. It was all banter on our part until a young lad got hurt by something launched over. Things were tense after that and when we scored it boiled over. Lots of kids close by in tears, not the best European night experience for them.