August 17, 2019, 06:23:53 PM

Author Topic: Man City v Everton  (Read 27083 times)

August 22, 2017, 04:57:54 AM
Reply #825

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
It was tongue in cheek, ya bellend
Didnt mean to like this.  Sorry @Escla .
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:03:38 AM by Goaljira »

August 22, 2017, 05:02:07 AM
Reply #826

Lxxx

Shame for Holgate, thought he had a decent game otherwise.

Gonna be a long slog of a season this, if we get through on Thursday. If we're still producing performances like this in January then we can genuinely moan but a point away at City second game in is all that matters.

August 22, 2017, 05:04:20 AM
Reply #827

sam of the south

Didnt mean to like this.  Sorry @Escla .

You trying to get me sent-off?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 22, 2017, 05:08:25 AM
Reply #828

hannu

right so my observations

3 at the back i hate, but in this match we played much better with 3  cb's  when williams went off it all fell apart

i like DCL but wasnt confident he is ready yet, he was by far our best player going forward, had pace, held the ball up and generally was aware to pick out players

also city are dirty cunts

August 22, 2017, 05:08:45 AM
Reply #829

plowman2

The City 10 that were left is still better than most 11, think we did as much as we are capable of at the mo.
That's what we have been saying and excepting for years, and rightly so. I for one was expecting progress this year
I've been riding on the crest of a slump lately.
― Tom Waits

August 22, 2017, 05:09:00 AM
Reply #830

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
You trying to get me sent-off?

Yup, i'm DCLing you.  :D

August 22, 2017, 05:11:13 AM
Reply #831

sam of the south

Yup, i'm DCLing you.  :D

You shhhniiide 😧👊🏼😁
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 22, 2017, 05:12:08 AM
Reply #832

Lxxx

Thought DCL's performance was outstanding. Showed guts and a lot of energy to show for the ball all night on his own up there. I think he's just about my favourite player so far this season.

August 22, 2017, 05:13:38 AM
Reply #833

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
right so my observations

3 at the back i hate, but in this match we played much better with 3  cb's  when williams went off it all fell apart

i like DCL but wasnt confident he is ready yet, he was by far our best player going forward, had pace, held the ball up and generally was aware to pick out players

also city are dirty cunts
They played the same formation.
Had a lad sent off, changed formation so we matched it... Williams going off didn't change the game in any way

We tried to hold on and failed, city are a top side with players in every position arguably better than us, its a good result
Simply simply lovely

August 22, 2017, 05:17:10 AM
Reply #834

hannu

They played the same formation.
Had a lad sent off, changed formation so we matched it... Williams going off didn't change the game in any way

We tried to hold on and failed, city are a top side with players in every position arguably better than us, its a good result

i think u misunderstood me

before the match i complained about the formation

was trying to say we actually plyed well with 3 at the back

August 22, 2017, 05:17:41 AM
Reply #835

Ravardo

Couple of points why did he take williams off was he injured? has barry gone to soon and why bring on two number 10's,,,my stream went off a few minutes before the subs and it took me 10mins to get another running

August 22, 2017, 05:21:33 AM
Reply #836

hannu

Couple of points why did he take williams off was he injured? has barry gone to soon and why bring on two number 10's,,,my stream went off a few minutes before the subs and it took me 10mins to get another running

personally if williams wasnt holding his back id have put anyone on for davis and morgan i thought both played well first half but for the simple fact u could see city would do anything to get someone sent off

August 22, 2017, 05:25:38 AM
Reply #837

eyesalwaysblue

That's what we have been saying and excepting for years, and rightly so. I for one was expecting progress this year
The road is long
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 22, 2017, 05:46:11 AM
Reply #838

burkey17

Yes we can all say if only.... but I'm well happy with that. From the youngest DCL- I have my doubts but tonight my doubts are gone. That's why Koeman rates him- the 'striker'. Pushed into to lead the line- remember 2n from Sheffield Utd, hardly any experience but he worked his arse off- and the eldest Jags. Finished?! Well we all thought so this time last Season. Great performance. Another 2/3 in by end of the window please! And we now move on to Thur. Difficult week but we wouldn't want it anyway would we? Keep the faith all. Proud blue tonight!

August 22, 2017, 05:58:11 AM
Reply #839

gizzblue

Was treating the three cb's again yet it was decent although Williams was shite ....dropped two points to a young defensive error but will take it all day against city....Koemans idea was right in with subs. ...but it didn't work at all ....it will when they're all up to speed .... Jags looked ten years younger ....m.o.m easy .
Born not made a blue .