March 26, 2019, 11:04:52 PM

Author Topic: Man City v Everton  (Read 25236 times)

August 22, 2017, 01:23:45 PM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

Hate the way the games going towards a virtually non contact sport, you can hardly make a challenge it's shite, neither should have gone off, ruins a game.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 23, 2017, 01:51:48 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

Like i said it was a result that plenty won't get . I am more concerned on a personal and not club note that we are boring as fuck to watch at the minute . I don't ever like not giving Managers time ( as you know from my defence off he whose name is unspeakable in these parts ) but I do like moaning about them . Credit for the results and the footing he and Moshiri are putting the club on but at the minute its like having an ugly wife with one great tit and expecting the rest to catch up .
Thing is we aren't under the pressure we were with him who is unspeakable about, Koeman say's it's a 3 year project so he has 3 years and we may or not want to bother with him any further, it's up to him now to decide how to play the players he wanted in a system that works, or we and him can move on, maybe we can use someone as a stepping stone instead off us being used as one, what a refreshing change that would be.... 
I still despise Clive Thomas..