November 19, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

Author Topic: Man City v Everton  (Read 21215 times)

August 19, 2017, 02:25:49 AM
Read 21215 times

blue1948

Pickford
Martina   Keane   Williams   Baines

Gueye    Schneiderlin

Lookman                        Sigurdsson
                     Rooney
                     Sandro

I would have Davies instead of Lookman

August 20, 2017, 01:11:35 PM
Reply #1

blue1948

I was an altar boy for 13 years, had 9 different parish priests, and never once got interfered with. I don't know whether to be relieved or insulted
The wording makes it sound like you are disappointed !

August 20, 2017, 10:31:49 PM
Reply #2

blue1948

I feel jags will be back for this one. Don't know if sandro will be fit so toss up with Rooney or DCL up front. Mirallas is running out of time to show he has a future with sigurdsson waiting in the wings n onyekuru n bolassie to come in next season  .
Oh god ! Do you think he will still be here then?

August 22, 2017, 02:57:29 AM
Reply #3

blue1948

A long way to go yet .

August 22, 2017, 03:57:25 AM
Reply #4

blue1948

I would have snapped your hand off for that point 2 1/2 hrs ago .Gutted for Mason thought he had one of his best games until that header . DCL was incredible .COYB

August 22, 2017, 10:40:40 AM
Reply #5

blue1948

I'm afraid, despite the money we have spent, we are still clearly the 'best of the rest' unfortunately.

I want us to get to the stage where this is not a big result, but a disappointing one.
What a load of bollocks to say that after two games and getting a point at City ,never mind the fact that Gylfi wasn't ready . Idiot .

August 22, 2017, 10:56:53 AM
Reply #6

blue1948

i get city are a good team with quality players

we are Everton we also have quality players, we should never be happy getting played off the park no matter who it is

the way some of you go on you would think we was a sunday league team

i know we are not the best team in the league am not deluded

but we are more than capable, we smashed them 4-0 last season with 11 men

am not saying we should expect to beat everyone. there are better teams
but we need to shake this attitude of the moyes era of feeling lucky to get out alive (alot of you seem to still believe this)

before kick off a draw would have been a good result, but from a winning position with an extra man a draw feels like a loss to me, to me this feels worse than if we got beat 3-0, at the end of the season a point from this might feel like we did well, but we had it in our hands and it feels like we bottled it

First of all the word you should use is -were - the plural of was .
Of course we should be happy sometimes we got a point ,the system worked  and we got played off the park .
The 11 men last season were all settled in and not a team with a few new players plus you cannot say that it was
a normal result last season ,it was a true one off .
Lastly how many times did we play better with 10 men ? It is a psychological thing that concentrates the mind .
If it feels like a 3-0 then put that down in your diary and have a laugh at the season's  end

August 24, 2017, 05:10:18 PM
Reply #7

blue1948

Clearly you didn't watch the game, nobber. The gulf in class was obvious to anyone but an imbecile.
You have a way with words ,for a  tosser ! Sadly ,for your information I did indeed watch the match but I don't suffer from the blinkered outlook that tossers do .Yes there was a difference in class on the night but we are still gelling and we are two fucking games into the season ,so the imbecilic comment seems to me a little wide of the mark .Please don't reply or you will get me banned as I rise to the bait of tossers like you