November 23, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

Author Topic: [News]Everton charged over Hajduk Split fans disorder  (Read 4258 times)

August 18, 2017, 11:09:21 PM
Read 4258 times

Everton News

Everton charged over Hajduk Split fans disorder

Everton and Hajduk Split have both been charged by UEFA after the Croatian fans forced the game to be stopped in the 33rd minute of last night's 2-0 win for the Blues at Goodison Park.

Source: Everton charged over Hajduk Split fans disorder

deCoubertin

August 18, 2017, 11:12:14 PM
Reply #1

Danny

Pretty funny the whole 100% white thing considering their best player was the black lad.

August 18, 2017, 11:23:28 PM
Reply #2

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

August 18, 2017, 11:28:47 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

Big fine for us then. Hopefully they will close half of their ground which they had suspended for the Bronby tie. Even better ban them and give us a bye into the next stage.

August 18, 2017, 11:34:20 PM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

Think it will only be fines.
We all know if EFC fans had done that ,all English teams ( except Specialcase FC ) would now be banned from Europe.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 18, 2017, 11:35:37 PM
Reply #5

Shogun

Administrator
Fair enough, plenty of stuff got thrown after they started being bellends
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 19, 2017, 01:25:05 PM
Reply #6

Hajduk fan passing by

As far as I could tell - plenty of stuff were thrown before our fans started anything and your own supporter was the 1st one that got to the actual pitch and was the only one arrested. Now, reaction from some of our fans was wrong and they shouldn't have let them be provoked like that, but the main group stopped others from doing anything more that could have really turn out bad.
There are cameras, go through all of them, confirm there were bottles flying towards Torcida or confirm there wasn't any. Tag all our supporters that went over the edge and actually threw a punch or broke a chair and ban those, fine them, idc.
They should have been smarter, but don't generalize the entire fan group let alone entire country and don't act like innocent schoolgirls 'cause not all of your fans are.

August 19, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
Reply #7

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
As far as I could tell - plenty of stuff were thrown before our fans started anything and your own supporter was the 1st one that got to the actual pitch and was the only one arrested. Now, reaction from some of our fans was wrong and they shouldn't have let them be provoked like that, but the main group stopped others from doing anything more that could have really turn out bad.
There are cameras, go through all of them, confirm there were bottles flying towards Torcida or confirm there wasn't any. Tag all our supporters that went over the edge and actually threw a punch or broke a chair and ban those, fine them, idc.
They should have been smarter, but don't generalize the entire fan group let alone entire country and don't act like innocent schoolgirls 'cause not all of your fans are.
I think there are quite a few inaccuracies in your account of events but all will come out at the Enquiry/probe, it seems that the Split fans have been charged on four accounts and Everton on one account of throwing objects in retaliation, this will be based on evidence from the cameras that you refer to. Just that you know, we have never witnessed scenes like this in forty years at Goodison Park (maybe ever ?) but seems that it happens wherever you go (Hajduk)
Of course the stewards and police may have got it all wrong and perhaps your Torcida just wanted to give football legend Wayne Rooney a hug ?

August 19, 2017, 02:10:45 PM
Reply #8

Paddockoldie

I'm sure Split fans will show us how to behave on home soil in the next game. At least our police and securiity tried to stop it getting out of hand, so I'm sure our fans will be looked after too.

August 19, 2017, 02:19:39 PM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

I'm sure Split fans will show us how to behave on home soil in the next game. At least our police and securiity tried to stop it getting out of hand, so I'm sure our fans will be looked after too.

Hope that one day they get to experience the protection of the Lille police force !

August 19, 2017, 02:23:57 PM
Reply #10

GoodisonPk

August 19, 2017, 02:44:39 PM
Reply #11

hamshank33

Have a like. Just for the school girls bit, it made me chuckle. I yearn for the days I had enough hair for pigtails😜
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?hmm hmm?

August 19, 2017, 03:51:55 PM
Reply #12

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

Has been to Goodison around 50 times including games in Europe games against Liverpool and United. NEVER EVER have I seen scenes like this so it sounds reasonable that it was the Evertons fans to blame......like you blamed UEFA last week .. Realise your fans are scum and its in big numbers. Hope UEFA this time will ban you and not give you a second chance like they did against brøndby.

August 19, 2017, 03:54:00 PM
Reply #13

Macca77

So we will get a slap on the legs and a fine, shit happens, move on

August 19, 2017, 04:09:57 PM
Reply #14

Hajduk fan passing by

I don't approve those that did any violent acts, to me they were stupid, challenged or not, but far too many people including our journalists that were amongst the fans wtinessed bottles and coins being thrown at our fans 1st. As said - cameras should tell the truth, idk what exactly happened.
And a ban of an entire stadium is always a wrong choice as far as I'm concerned, no matter what happens. Football is played because of the fans, if some did something wrong - punish them as individuals ( bans, fines, etc. )