December 17, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

Author Topic: [News]Everton charged over Hajduk Split fans disorder  (Read 8520 times)

August 21, 2017, 03:39:07 AM
Reply #15

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Going to museums and art exhibitions isn't really the getting out and about much being referred to. Each to their own though lad, even in London Town
And making such a dumb fucking assumption as that suggests to me that you're hardly worldly wise, so in your mind London is all about museums and exhibitions then eh ? Get a life

August 21, 2017, 03:55:46 AM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Is round here
There's not many at a weekend not on it, and not just kids, arl arses too

At the game it's rife as fuck, there's lads sniffing off their hands in the street and no way that many lads go for a Shit during a match

Clearly doesn't happen in Upper Gwladys then, there's only two shitters on the whole floor !

August 21, 2017, 04:14:43 AM
Reply #17

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
quite a few teachers in know have it, a copper a doctor couple nurses nurses, so its not just scallies who like a bit

And City boys, Bankers and politicians too so I guess what I am saying is that thank god I had and have a happy and enjoyable enough life that I don't  need to resort to class A drugs to feel happy.

August 21, 2017, 08:53:38 PM
Reply #18

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
For some reason you seem to have moved on from being upset (understandably) with the muppet trying to defend the cunts from Split, to demanding answers from other Evertonians on subjects because.. what? You think Shropshire Blue was lying? That using drugs somehow invalidates your right to support the club? That anything outside of your personal experience can't possibly have happened?

GLewis answered your question about the flare at Goodison last season. I see you ignored that while replying to the others.

Just to square this one off and clarify, then back on topic,
A) Re Shropshire Blue, wasn't accusing him of lying, simply didn't recall a flare being thrown at GP last season, wasn't at every game so was asking which one.
B) G. Lewis did not answer that question, reffered to another incident so didn't respond
D) Shropshire Blue then answered saying it was probably an away game, fair enough.
E) Did not say using Cocaine invalidates your right to support, said those flare throwers were probably on drugs (or smackheads which is not the correct term)
F) Can't comment on your last point, doesn't mean anything to me.
That's about it.

August 21, 2017, 08:56:43 PM
Reply #19

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Good for you. Are you teetotal? I hope so otherwise your post would make you look like a hypocrite.

Oops, might as well reply to this too whilst squaring this one off.
No, am not tee total, enjoy a couple of pints down the pub and on match days, nice glass of red with dinner couple of times a week, I don't need it to make me happy I enjoy the taste.

August 21, 2017, 10:45:55 PM
Reply #20

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Fair enough on most of those points. Some to query though..

GLewis did answer your question about flares at Goodison last season:

It's nice that you have come back all reasonable today, but I think @Mick 1995 is right, you do seem to have bad moments where you start having a go at other posters, like you have two different personalities.

Personally I find it amusing that you say you like a drink of red wine because you 'enjoy' it but not because it makes you 'happy'. Your comments about drugs yesterday suggest you see alcohol as something other than a chemical that has a psychoactive effect, while apparently (again, from your comments) labelling 'drugs' as something else, bad, evil, etc. Namely the actions of an Evertonian throwing a flare don't count for some reason, because he was on drugs; And that anyone who uses drugs must 'need' them to be happy, rather than simply considering it a tipple they enjoy, much as you enjoy your pint or glass of wine. It's a shame that you don't seem to acknowledge that alcohol causes far more problems in our society than 'drugs' ever has.

Finally, you seem to have missed out 'C' in your listing of points. Perhaps that because you've decided that cocaine is a proper noun?
Jeez, you sure do analyse things to death, are you an amateur phsychologist ? Like I said , I just wanted to square your post off, take it , or leave it, read into my post whatever you want, that's fine by me.

August 21, 2017, 10:47:43 PM
Reply #21

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Why you being so high and mighty about this??
Didn't intend to appear high and mighty ? He said he hoped I was tee total, I just said I wasn't, no offence intended there.

August 21, 2017, 10:54:43 PM
Reply #22

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
O.k. See your point, was just coming at it from the point that possession/dealing in cocaine is an imprisonable offence = bad,  possession/dealing in alcohol = a pastime accepted as a norm = o.k.

August 21, 2017, 11:37:44 PM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
More of an amateur linguist.
Fair enough, let's move on and be friends?

Bezzies again :hug: