November 22, 2017, 05:21:32 PM

Author Topic: Post transfer window team  (Read 2340 times)

August 19, 2017, 06:37:17 AM
Reply #30

bogie

hes 25

would you not have to play in the top flight to score goals there ?

limited movement lol

His main suitor is Burnley, that says a lot 
yeah it tells me they are not above looking at players in the champ that could make the jump up
that being said burnley would not suit him at all

look are we going to sign him NO
but if we are going to pay 30 mill for players for Spain and Italy that have go 10 goals a season then why not

We should be looking a lot lot higher
name them and just how much they would be (don't for get we need 2 players )

deCoubertin

August 19, 2017, 06:39:11 AM
Reply #31

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
hes 25

would you not have to play in the top flight to score goals there ?

limited movement lol

His main suitor is Burnley, that says a lot 
yeah it tells me they are not above looking at players in the champ that could make the jump up
that being said burnley would not suit him at all

look are we going to sign him NO
but if we are going to pay 30 mill for players for Spain and Italy that have go 10 goals a season then why not

We should be looking a lot lot higher
name them and just how much they would be (don't for get we need 2 players )
He's had chances in the top flight. He wasn't good enough. He certainly is nowhere near a side pushing for Europe

You like him fair enough. For me he is a Burnley / Middlesbrough player

Simply simply lovely

August 19, 2017, 06:39:20 AM
Reply #32

WeimaranerBlues

As above, mainly what we have now, few tweaks on formations, think we are done now , unless we say get rid of McCarthy and bring in someone like Dendonker...

August 19, 2017, 06:51:03 AM
Reply #33

bogie

As above, mainly what we have now, few tweaks on formations, think we are done now , unless we say get rid of McCarthy and bring in someone like Dendonker...

did you see the bit in one of the papers that they had lowered there price for him

August 19, 2017, 06:55:20 AM
Reply #34

bogie

He's had chances in the top flight. He wasn't good enough. He certainly is nowhere near a side pushing for Europe

You like him fair enough. For me he is a Burnley / Middlesbrough player

like hmm bit much but for the money your talking for him after all the money we have spent I cant see us spending big on one

lol cute putting Middlesbrough in there is that just in case monk gets him playing in an attacking team again

August 19, 2017, 08:07:48 AM
Reply #35

Cozzie

Pickford

Coleman Keane  Williams Baines

Schneiderlin Gueye

Sandro Rooney Sigurdsson

Bakambu

We then have a lot of players on the bench of proven top half prem quality and a lot of highly thought of youth players with only really Williams desperately needing to be replaced, i'd love us to get a CB this summer but it all seems to have gone quiet on that front.

Bakambu is a great shout. Been wanting him for a while.

August 19, 2017, 09:38:52 AM
Reply #36

arteta4spain

Yeah I thought about him too. Is he good enough like? Isn't he more of a winger or is he an out and out striker?

August 19, 2017, 01:58:23 PM
Reply #37

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Is he not worth that considering what we paid for Keane though with a year left on his deal at Burnley?

Or the 60m+ VVD seems to be quoted at?

Even the kid who's just joined Spurs.

You know what, I dont actually know.  Youre probably right that Keane being closer to the end of his contract should have had his value reduced, but his age counters that so a similar fee for a not ancient Evans is about right.  Especially when i was saying that i'd have expected 20m+ for Funes Mori if he hadnt been injured.

VVD is still overpriced.  Even in this market he should be 40m.  And Sanchez has massive promise but also looked raw when i saw him.  But with the increase this last 12 months has seen in prices compared to the 47m we got for Stones it doesnt seem as bad as it first looks.

I just dont know.  Some players you look and think 'thats a reasonable price' and then compared to them others look value or expensive.  But if the players you think were a fair price were actually under or over valued then it skews everything else you're basing your scale on.

54m for Kyle Walker FFS!
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 19, 2017, 02:37:15 PM
Reply #38

Danny

It'd be very doable as well, Villarreal can't offer anything like the wages we can.

August 19, 2017, 04:10:20 PM
Reply #39

Cozzie

Yeah I thought about him too. Is he good enough like? Isn't he more of a winger or is he an out and out striker?

Think he is a striker but one that likes to drift out and cut in. Hes always impressed me whenever I have seen him, not sure he is a Koeman style player but I would love it if we got him.

August 19, 2017, 04:28:29 PM
Reply #40

everton1952

Niasse is sat there doing nothing and getting paid. He must be far better than Calvert Lewin and as it is quite likely we are not going to sign a top striker before the deadline, the maligned Niasse may have a role to play. He might get 10 goals in a season. This scenario fits with the thread title "post transfer window team".

August 19, 2017, 05:07:52 PM
Reply #41

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
In before the Niasse shout.

August 19, 2017, 08:49:38 PM
Reply #42

Mayor Farnum

Niasse is sat there doing nothing and getting paid. He must be far better than Calvert Lewin and as it is quite likely we are not going to sign a top striker before the deadline, the maligned Niasse may have a role to play. He might get 10 goals in a season. This scenario fits with the thread title "post transfer window team".

He'd have to play every week to get anywhere near ten goals.

August 19, 2017, 08:53:15 PM
Reply #43

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
like hmm bit much but for the money your talking for him after all the money we have spent I cant see us spending big on one

lol cute putting Middlesbrough in there is that just in case monk gets him playing in an attacking team again
No cos they go up and down

Simply simply lovely

August 19, 2017, 09:41:16 PM
Reply #44

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Chris Wood mate. Rather stick with Rooney and DCL.