November 19, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

Author Topic: Costly Injuries  (Read 1283 times)

August 19, 2017, 02:02:08 PM
Read 1283 times

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
With the market the way it is, this has to be easily the highst value treatment room we've ever had.

Coleman
Barkley
Bolasie
McCarthy
Funes Mori

Thats well over 100m of players(Pre-injury) not available, and only one of them would be a guaranteed starter.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

deCoubertin

August 19, 2017, 02:05:28 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Happens at every club at some stage, what do you reckon the cost across the park is.

August 19, 2017, 02:53:23 PM
Reply #2

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Happens at every club at some stage, what do you reckon the cost across the park is.

No idea, just makes a change to be able to still field a strong side even with these injuries.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 19, 2017, 03:48:23 PM
Reply #3

Lxxx

About 70m of players who would have probably been sold which would have helped our search for a striker and defensive reinforcements.

August 19, 2017, 03:51:19 PM
Reply #4

mikey_blue

Until Neymar breaks a nail.

August 19, 2017, 05:18:23 PM
Reply #5

dekko

With the market the way it is, this has to be easily the highst value treatment room we've ever had.

Coleman
Barkley
Bolasie
McCarthy
Funes Mori

Thats well over 100m of players(Pre-injury) not available, and only one of them would be a guaranteed starter.

By the time they're healthy, someone else will be injured.

August 19, 2017, 06:36:48 PM
Reply #6

schleffera

By the time they're healthy, someone else will be injured.
Ya, McCarthy...

August 19, 2017, 07:12:35 PM
Reply #7

toffee_scot

Coleman
Barkley
Bolasie
McCarthy
Funes Mori

Thats well over 100m of players(Pre-injury) not available.

Hmmm I'm not sure about that, Coleman and Barkley only cost us a total of 60k  ;)

August 19, 2017, 07:58:57 PM
Reply #8

WeimaranerBlues

not saying we would have sold him , but Seamus being injured, stopped any potential enquiries, considering what fullbacks city have bought this season, better  than walker for me

August 19, 2017, 08:10:53 PM
Reply #9

Lxxx

not saying we would have sold him , but Seamus being injured, stopped any potential enquiries, considering what fullbacks city have bought this season, better  than walker for me

Not sure he'd have gone anywhere really.

August 20, 2017, 06:25:58 AM
Reply #10

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber

Coleman
Barkley
Bolasie
McCarthy
Funes Mori

Speculative value that. Any value assigned to Barkley and Coleman is hypothetical, and the value of players isn't necessarily what we paid for them in the past. Prob be better to look at them in terms of wage if you're going to do that at all.

August 20, 2017, 04:55:39 PM
Reply #11

EVERTON 66

All good players but can't see Barclay McCarthy or funes mori playing for everton again there's 70m+ for new investment. On the flip side Coleman n bolassie back in squad with striker/LB reinforcements have a good chance of breaking top 4.

August 20, 2017, 11:43:47 PM
Reply #12

SANA_DR0

About 70m of players who would have probably been sold which would have helped our search for a striker and defensive reinforcements.

i really doubt the player sales effected our budget, out of those players only Barclay is a definite sale. tops 35 million i wreckon, we have no left footed defender/left back reserve, so Mori would not have been sold, no matter how much people hate him/think koeman doesnt rate him. McCarthy is another one, he wont be sold, people want him sold, but he has shown enough to Koeman, for Koeman to want to keep him (Koeman has said as much in an interview regarding McCarthy)

fans views are they should be sold, but the reality is far from that.

was trying to find a evertonfc.com link. but the website seems to be down
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/want-keep-james-mccarthy-everton-13063377
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 20, 2017, 11:56:09 PM
Reply #13

Lxxx

i really doubt the player sales effected our budget, out of those players only Barclay is a definite sale. tops 35 million i wreckon, we have no left footed defender/left back reserve, so Mori would not have been sold, no matter how much people hate him/think koeman doesnt rate him. McCarthy is another one, he wont be sold, people want him sold, but he has shown enough to Koeman, for Koeman to want to keep him (Koeman has said as much in an interview regarding McCarthy)

fans views are they should be sold, but the reality is far from that.

was trying to find a evertonfc.com link. but the website seems to be down
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/want-keep-james-mccarthy-everton-13063377

There's no point in James McCarthy being here though. Never fit and pretty ineffectual when he is.

August 21, 2017, 12:01:33 AM
Reply #14

SANA_DR0

There's no point in James McCarthy being here though. Never fit and pretty ineffectual when he is.

i agree Lxxx. but Koeman wants to keep him.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.