November 23, 2017, 07:22:33 PM

Author Topic: [News]Split authorities unable to guarantee Evertonian safety for Europa League tie  (Read 3998 times)

August 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM
Reply #60

Hajduk fan passing by

I pressed like by mistake instead of "Quote".

Your comment gets a tool from me as you come on here all self righteous about how our fans attacked you.
Then you state that this is the way in Eastern Europe.
If that is the case Eastern European teams should not be in the competition.
Let them have their own cup where they can beat the shit out of each other and the teams with fans who go just for the football can get along fine.

I went to Rotterdam 30 years ago, it was and is still a great place to go. The fans were great and the Dutch people treated us well.
I can tell you this...I wouldn't ever contemplate going to one of the emerging European countries released from the Communist bloc. At least under Communism you had to behave yourself. Now you think your new found freedom gives you the right to attack anything in your own countries who disagrees with your view.

It's a shame our site is so welcoming and free for you to post your shit. I bet the same isn't on your fan's site, even if we could speak Serbo-Croat!!

Dobre Dien

So me saying not all your fans were innocent in that incident ( lie and tell me I'm wrong ) is me being self righteous?
As said before - most of our fans are normal, non aggressive, but there's still plenty of young hot heads who aren't like that and tend to be aggressive, sadly.
And thank you for generalizing, that's the proof of a higher state of mind  :hail:

deCoubertin

August 24, 2017, 02:59:44 AM
Reply #61

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

I've posted that after reading our own newspapers and posts from someof our fans, can't say what exactly happened as I wasn't there. And agree with your other part, yea those that caused problems are shitheads.

Do you think your fans will attack and harm peacefull Everton fans passing through your city, yes or no ?

August 24, 2017, 03:00:49 AM
Reply #62

Hajduk fan passing by

A lot of your fans seem to suggest this too.

A lot of yours claim Earth is square.
I could post shit all day too

August 24, 2017, 03:07:44 AM
Reply #63

Hajduk fan passing by

Do you think your fans will attack and harm peacefull Everton fans passing through your city, yes or no ?

Idk, smaller groups might attack smaller groups of your fans, probably if they stumble upon on a group of older men of yours.
You've seen those fb posts same as me, and you know we have morons here whose sole purpose apparently is to revenge something only they know what so yea - it's a possibility.
On the other hand - I don't expect any incidents during the game itself.

August 24, 2017, 03:08:29 AM
Reply #64

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Time for you to fuck off now

August 24, 2017, 03:14:00 AM
Reply #65

Alanvideo

We are special ,we are Everton.

August 24, 2017, 03:24:31 AM
Reply #66

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
............he's posting the same stuff on GOT
Am surprised he lasted 5 minutes on GOT

This is disgraceful, and the police hand these leaflets to OUR fans !

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-fan-says-hadjuk-split-13519783
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 03:35:00 AM by Escla »

August 24, 2017, 03:36:07 AM
Reply #67

toshyboy

This guys gotta be a Wum. Reckon he's a kopite in disguise

August 24, 2017, 03:38:36 AM
Reply #68

ally2

We have a Hajduk fan in here making totally reasonable points and everyone's giving him shit.  Give it a rest.  Yes they have some dickhead fans. 

August 24, 2017, 03:44:05 AM
Reply #69

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Idk, smaller groups might attack smaller groups of your fans, probably if they stumble upon on a group of older men of yours.
You've seen those fb posts same as me, and you know we have morons here whose sole purpose apparently is to revenge something only they know what so yea - it's a possibility.

Find me one?

I'll point you towards countless of yours.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 24, 2017, 03:49:14 AM
Reply #70

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We have a Hajduk fan in here making totally reasonable points and everyone's giving him shit.  Give it a rest.  Yes they have some dickhead fans.

Totally reasonable ?
FFS ! Go back through this thread a bit and say that again.

August 24, 2017, 03:56:31 AM
Reply #71

Zoolander

You could have summarised that as - yes

August 24, 2017, 08:48:09 AM
Reply #72

Marky Mark and the funky

Totally reasonable ?

Hajduk guy is certainly a mixed bag but I think I'd just about rather have opposing fans viewpoints to read.

As for you Hajduk chum, if you want a bit of respect maybe cut out engaging in unnecessary jibes!

I don't think who starts it matters, you've come on to engage with Evertonians rightly annoyed by our fans suffering  so I think it's on you to rise above any hostility you receive or GTFO :love:

August 24, 2017, 03:01:01 PM
Reply #73

BlueBeagle

Totally reasonable ?

You must have at least double the posts of any other member in this thread, are you not bored yet?

August 24, 2017, 03:16:45 PM
Reply #74

Escla

NSNO Subscriber