November 19, 2017, 05:43:21 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: City tried to influence Schneiderlin red  (Read 1244 times)

August 22, 2017, 04:36:07 AM
Read 1244 times

Everton News

Koeman: City tried to influence Schneiderlin red

Everton boss Ronald Koeman says that Manchester City were trying to influence referee Bobby Madley in the sending off of Morgan Schneiderlin tonight.

Source: Koeman: City tried to influence Schneiderlin red

deCoubertin

August 22, 2017, 05:10:15 AM
Reply #1

hannu

August 22, 2017, 05:23:37 AM
Reply #2

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Can you still not appeal a yellow card that results in a red card?

August 22, 2017, 05:24:39 AM
Reply #3

Robioto

The ref was shit, not just for us, but for City as well.

August 22, 2017, 05:25:45 AM
Reply #4

toffee_scot

I think the ref will want to forget that performance today.

August 22, 2017, 05:25:53 AM
Reply #5

hannu

nope

and city fans are saying u can appeal if there was a dive but am pretty sure u cant as everyone would appeal saying someone dived

August 22, 2017, 05:26:59 AM
Reply #6

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
nope

and city fans are saying u can appeal if there was a dive but am pretty sure u cant as everyone would appeal saying someone dived

The FA still stuck in the old days run by blokes in their 80s

August 22, 2017, 05:30:16 AM
Reply #7

hannu

The FA still stuck in the old days run by blokes in their 80s

it was never a yellow but was a foul, he did make contact with aguerro before the ball,

August 22, 2017, 05:31:05 AM
Reply #8

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think so no

Simply simply lovely

August 22, 2017, 04:28:02 PM
Reply #9

Lxxx

If he hadn't sent Walker off I think the odds of us losing that game would have been a lot higher so we need to take the rough with the smooth on this one.

August 22, 2017, 04:33:34 PM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
If he hadn't sent Walker off I think the odds of us losing that game would have been a lot higher so we need to take the rough with the smooth on this one.
On another day neither would have been sent off (nor should they have been) but City had to play a lot longer with 10 men so I guess we were not as badly penalised as they were.

August 22, 2017, 04:35:05 PM
Reply #11

Lxxx

On another day neither would have been sent off (nor should they have been) but City had to play a lot longer with 10 men so I guess we were not as badly penalised as they were.

Exactly. Take a point and move on. Still got another tough four games coming up, we would have taken a win and draw so far from the previous two.

August 22, 2017, 04:42:52 PM
Reply #12

JordanianEmbassy

it was never a yellow but was a foul, he did make contact with aguerro before the ball,

He didn't though... I've just watched the reply a load of times and his trailing foot catches Aguerro but the foot which won the ball didn't clip Aguerro on the way through (as far as I can see anyway).

Maybe it was a free kick. Defo not a yellow.

Or have I got my blue tinged specs on? :)

August 22, 2017, 04:51:01 PM
Reply #13

hannu

He didn't though... I've just watched the reply a load of times and his trailing foot catches Aguerro but the foot which won the ball didn't clip Aguerro on the way through (as far as I can see anyway).

Maybe it was a free kick. Defo not a yellow.

Or have I got my blue tinged specs on? :)

As I said defo not a yellow but from what I remember morgans right foot makes contact with aguerros foot fractionally before the ball, I think u could only see it from behind

August 22, 2017, 04:51:22 PM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So he misses the Chelsea match then, let's hope Koeman doesn't start with Besic !