A good result against Man City, but it doesn't get any easier as we meet the Premier League Champions next week. Please see below for the rules, the full rules can be found in the matchday 1 thread (http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=94130.0
). Anyone can join at anytime don't worry if you missed a matchday and still want to take part, get involved. REMEMBER - FIRST GOALSCORER CAN BE FROM EITHER TEAM
- One entry per user per match day
- All predictions must be submitted before kick-off to count
- If you wish to change your prediction before kick-off just post again in a separate post and I'll take the latest prediction. Please don't edit your orginal post, just post again
- Predictions need to be clear to countPREDICTIONS
- The result (Win, Draw, Lose)
- The score line
- The first goal scorer in the match (EITHER TEAM)PREDICTION EXAMPLE
Win, 2-0, RooneySCORING
- Correct result = 5 points
- Correct score line = 10 points
- Correct first goal scorer = 10 points
- Goals scored by scorer that are not the first goal = 2 points per goal
- Additional goals by first goal scorer = 2 points per goal
- Correctly predicting a 0-0 draw will give a bonus 5 points meaning a score of 20 if predicted
MATCHDAY 1 SUMMARY
Not as many points as last week with many predicting a loss - with 28% predicing the correct result (82% last week), and only 12%predicting Rooney to score first (25% last week).
Well done to @The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool
for being the only player to score maximum points after a genius late prediction change and now joins @D15TIN
at the top of the table.
Also a shout out to @Ell Capitan
who was on for 15 points for a predicted 1-1 draw, but then an optomistic change to a 1-0 win close to kick off meant losing out on those 15 points!
LEAGUE TABLE AFTER 2 GAMESNote: If you think there is a mistake somewhere please let me knowCOYB!!! Good result at City but it doesn't get any easier with Chelsea away!