November 18, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

Author Topic: Really!  (Read 2595 times)

August 23, 2017, 03:47:58 AM
Reply #15

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Proper sexy isnt he.
I have to return some videotapes.

deCoubertin

August 23, 2017, 03:51:43 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Proper sexy isnt he.
Handsome too, very very handsome
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 23, 2017, 03:52:11 AM
Reply #17

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

very *swoon*

August 23, 2017, 04:29:27 AM
Reply #18

Jamokachi

Did I just read someone say he's better than Kante? Ridiculous.

August 23, 2017, 04:59:34 AM
Reply #19

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah I think he's up there with the most handsome players in that squad

No doubt he's handsomely paid too!

I wonder if it bothers players when a handsome signing is made. Everyone was probably relieved when Rooney signed as they were automatically bumped up a place in the looks table
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 23, 2017, 05:07:43 AM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Something about rooneys eyes though.

August 23, 2017, 05:18:46 AM
Reply #21

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Since he's signed for us hasn't he consistently had a higher tackle and interception success rate than Kante? I'm sure I've read that somewhere.
He's also much better going forward than Kante.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 23, 2017, 05:21:03 AM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Since he's signed for us hasn't he consistently had a higher tackle and interception success rate than Kante? I'm sure I've read that somewhere.

That's because kante plays for a team that has the ball a lot more than Everton.

Gana is great, but kante is elite level.

I'd also say he's better on the ball than gana

August 23, 2017, 05:29:16 AM
Reply #23

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah One of those seasons Gana was at a side who got slaughtered every single week and barely won a game. He constantly had to win the ball back

As Ram says, Chelsea have more possession than us, so the stats aren't as straightforward to compare

Kante is a better passer and more comfortable on the ball than Gana. He played further forward against Spurs at the weekend and was excellent
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 23, 2017, 05:48:29 AM
Reply #24

MmmBlueRamirez

Something about rooneys eyes though.

Inbreeding does that.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 23, 2017, 05:58:24 AM
Reply #25

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Kante is different class. Machine!

August 23, 2017, 08:05:41 AM
Reply #26

Jamokachi

Kante is a better passer of the ball and links up with the forward play better than Gana, though Gana has developed this since we signed Schneiderlin. And as Ram say, Kante doesn't need to tackle or intercept as much as Chelsea inevitably have more of the ball when they play. Kante is one of the best in the world in his position, and Gana simply isn't at that level. But that's no slight against how good he is for us. 

August 23, 2017, 01:33:17 PM
Reply #27

ally2

Gueye has always been able to play. I don't know where this myth has come from that he just runs and tackles. He can shoot, not brilliantly, but he can shoot. And he used to play 10 at Lille in his younger days if I recall.

August 23, 2017, 01:47:18 PM
Reply #28

Jamokachi

Gueye has always been able to play. I don't know where this myth has come from that he just runs and tackles. He can shoot, not brilliantly, but he can shoot. And he used to play 10 at Lille in his younger days if I recall.

Who has said he can't? All that's being said here is that Kante is better. Which you can't really argue with.

August 23, 2017, 04:27:19 PM
Reply #29

ally2

Who has said he can't? All that's being said here is that Kante is better. Which you can't really argue with.

I've not seen enough of Kante. I do think that quite a few people have Gueye down as a bit of a run-around though.