November 21, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

Author Topic: Really!  (Read 2603 times)

August 23, 2017, 04:37:41 PM
Reply #30

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Something about rooneys eyes though.
Often thought that, bit close together ? On the small side, disproportionate to the size of his face ?

deCoubertin

August 23, 2017, 04:56:58 PM
Reply #31

Jamokachi

I've not seen enough of Kante. I do think that quite a few people have Gueye down as a bit of a run-around though.

Fair enough. And yes, those people would be wrong.

August 23, 2017, 05:00:36 PM
Reply #32

gizzblue

I honestly doubt Kante would reach anywhere near Gauyes stats for us ....but put Gana in the Chelsea team and we would See how utterly amazing he is ....don't sell him fuck them off.

August 23, 2017, 05:07:40 PM
Reply #33

Jamokachi

I honestly doubt Kante would reach anywhere near Gauyes stats for us ....but put Gana in the Chelsea team and we would See how utterly amazing he is ....don't sell him fuck them off.

Well he had better stats when he was at Leicester.

August 23, 2017, 05:15:03 PM
Reply #34

gizzblue

Well he had better stats when he was at Leicester.
Yeah a team that won the prem that year ..... try again 😅😅... he wouldn't touch Ghana's stats with us ....end of.

August 23, 2017, 05:20:58 PM
Reply #35

Marky Mark and the funky

Idrissa seems to be trying his best to become more effective just outside the penalty area.

If he starts actually adding assists and more goals I think we will be able to say he could give Kante a run for his money

p.s. love him like some have already suggested, nothing to do with him being handsome or sexy though :tongue:

August 23, 2017, 05:28:39 PM
Reply #36

Jamokachi

Yeah a team that won the prem that year ..... try again 😅😅... he wouldn't touch Ghana's stats with us ....end of.

But Leicester won the league based on a playing style that didn't involve majority possession, so they needed him for his interceptions and tackling (not to mention passing etc).  Maybe it's you that needs to try again here.

Why is it difficult to accept that Kante is better? It doesn't detract from Gana in the slightest. We're talking about the league's current player of the year.

August 23, 2017, 05:35:48 PM
Reply #37

Gary1878

They are both quality and very similar players. I really like Gana's attitude on the pitch as well. Never seems flustered or upset with anything - just makes a tackle/interception and then moves onto the next one. If Schneiderlin can find his rhythm again, then our Centre-mid pairing will be among the best in the Prem.

August 23, 2017, 05:49:37 PM
Reply #38

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Kante effect at Leicester for 1 season was immense. Look what happened to them when he left

And they pretty much kept hold of everyone else

Gana is our most consistent performer and I love him. First name on the teamsheet for me, but Kante is a better player
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 23, 2017, 07:11:07 PM
Reply #39

everton1952

I would swop Gana for Kante any time, but Chelsea would never be so stupid.

August 24, 2017, 12:47:04 AM
Reply #40

gizzblue

But Leicester won the league based on a playing style that didn't involve majority possession, so they needed him for his interceptions and tackling (not to mention passing etc).  Maybe it's you that needs to try again here.

Why is it difficult to accept that Kante is better? It doesn't detract from Gana in the slightest. We're talking about the league's current player of the year.

So aside pass ratio your kante loses out ....but hey stats lie ....and opinions rule.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 01:03:03 AM by gizzblue »

August 24, 2017, 01:59:34 AM
Reply #41

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Idrissa has some excellent stats, no denying that.

But you can find a stat to prove many points, which don't always reveal the truth.

Man Utd had a record 38 shots in one game last season.

The game ended 0-0.

August 24, 2017, 02:14:33 AM
Reply #42

MmmBlueRamirez

Kanye>Gueye
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 24, 2017, 02:16:41 AM
Reply #43

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Kanye>Gueye
I'm prob alone but I love Kanye, great music

Simply simply lovely

August 24, 2017, 04:32:13 AM
Reply #44

Jamokachi

So aside pass ratio your kante loses out ....but hey stats lie ....and opinions rule.

But that's based on 22 and 26 games... which games are they based on? It's already been pointed out that there's less reliance on Kante to make blocks, interceptions and tackles at Chelsea than he did at Leicester. And again, one of Kante's big plusses over Gana is his ability on the ball.

There's not really much point in debating this. You've obviously got your blue tinted glasses on.