November 19, 2017, 08:04:29 PM

Author Topic: Davies the diver  (Read 1582 times)

August 23, 2017, 04:35:30 AM
Reply #30

Jamokachi

I think there's a difference in buying a foul compared to diving. There was contact, but it was soft and tom tried to buy it. He didn't throw himself to the ground with the defender nowhere near him. Pienaar was the master of it, and as said Baines is pretty good too. Tom just need to improve his purchasing skills :)

deCoubertin

August 23, 2017, 05:14:59 AM
Reply #31

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I think there's a difference in buying a foul compared to diving. There was contact, but it was soft and tom tried to buy it. He didn't throw himself to the ground with the defender nowhere near him. Pienaar was the master of it, and as said Baines is pretty good too. Tom just need to improve his purchasing skills :)

He started to fall to ground before there was any contact, it was a dive.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 23, 2017, 05:18:28 AM
Reply #32

Heisenberg

All players should leave there legs planted into the ground ready for a leg snap (sarcasm) This falls into the grey area. Not a dive but not a foul

August 23, 2017, 05:47:19 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He threw himself at the lads leg. It was a bang on dive.

But, who's arsed? He wins lots of fouls in quite a pienaar way actually. I was a bit surprised to hear Koeman use him as an example of a player who 'stays up and tries to win every battle'. I think he's quite canny with his body and does it well.

That however last night, was a flop.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 23, 2017, 07:49:55 AM
Reply #34

Jamokachi

He started to fall to ground before there was any contact, it was a dive.

Yea, like In said, he needs to improve his technique.

August 23, 2017, 09:55:54 AM
Reply #35

eyesalwaysblue

Just love us to become as good at diving and cheating as the top teams, it'll mean we are as good as they are and we've arrived on the scene. Oh Yeah.
I still despise Clive Thomas..