October 22, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

Author Topic: Europa League Group Stage Draw  (Read 5374 times)

August 25, 2017, 11:25:51 PM
Reply #150

Alanvideo

a friend used to live in Lyon and to get to Liverpool she'd fly from Geneva, which isn't far
...........it's about 100 miles but there is a good train service about 1hr -45m
We are special ,we are Everton.

deCoubertin

August 25, 2017, 11:34:05 PM
Reply #151

velimski

Grenoble airport is not that much further from Lyon city than Lyon airport is.

Both are busy during the winter, due to their proximity to the Alps, but I think flights ease off during the rest of the year.

Ditto Chambery.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:35:41 PM by velimski »

August 26, 2017, 12:43:39 AM
Reply #152

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Can you use the Everton membership to get tickets early for European games then? (home games)
I have to return some videotapes.

August 26, 2017, 01:30:02 AM
Reply #153

Lincs Toffee

Sounds good mate.

Where shall you pick me up?
I'll have 3 spaces so make sure you're en route
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 26, 2017, 02:03:41 AM
Reply #154

AllyBlue14

How do you go about getting tickets for an away match if you're not a STH?

I'd love to go - we always say about dusting off the passport but I never know how to get a ticket!

August 26, 2017, 02:09:59 AM
Reply #155

Tony Clifton

Can you use the Everton membership to get tickets early for European games then? (home games)

Doesn't cover any cup games, but you should be able to grab one or two for these games if you're quick. 

Anyway, happy enough with the group...  could be a little testing in Italy and France, but expect us to get through it without too much hassle... 
just wish I could do all the away days, but not a chance as it stands for me.  Cyprus is a hope.  And then hopefully more to come.  Sort of hoping Sevilla drop in and we get them as I have family not too far from there!

August 26, 2017, 02:13:53 AM
Reply #156

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

I think @Gash got an executive one for one of the earlier games as the normal seats had sold out. Im sure it wasn't massively more than a normal ticket price either?

Or if @Brownie20 or another ST holder who lives far away can't make it, see if you can buy theirs.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:15:28 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 26, 2017, 02:21:23 AM
Reply #157

Gash

Global Moderator
I think @Gash got an executive one for one of the earlier games as the normal seats had sold out. Im sure it wasn't massively more than a normal ticket price either?

Or if @Brownie20 or another ST holder who lives far away can't make it, see if you can buy theirs.

Aye, it was the Park End suite. 36 for a seat, pie, programme and team sheet. Oh and you can get a bevvy as well. :)

I can't remember if normal tickets were available to Everton Members on a priority? We bought the hospitality ticket as we thought the game might sell out before it went on general sale due to a lot of the main stand being closed.

August 26, 2017, 02:42:23 AM
Reply #158

Tony Clifton

Aye, it was the Park End suite. 36 for a seat, pie, programme and team sheet. Oh and you can get a bevvy as well. :)

I can't remember if normal tickets were available to Everton Members on a priority? We bought the hospitality ticket as we thought the game might sell out before it went on general sale due to a lot of the main stand being closed.

The prices might go up a touch for the group stages, but as a non-STH myself have had no problem getting a good choice of good seats in gen sales for Europa games so far.  Need to get on them early though. 

As I posted earlier; Membership only covers league fixtures.

August 26, 2017, 03:04:42 AM
Reply #159

Macca77

Hopefully keep the reduced prices for the home games, decent attendances

August 26, 2017, 05:28:07 AM
Reply #160

Alanvideo

Official club day trip package from Liverpool to Atalanta 399 ,Lyon 299 . Don't shoot the messenger.
Match tickets not included.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 05:47:50 AM by Alanvideo »
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 26, 2017, 05:58:57 AM
Reply #161

toffee_scot

Ah man, if only Aberdeen had beaten Apollon Limassol I could have seen Everton come to Pittodrie.

August 26, 2017, 06:10:12 AM
Reply #162

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber

You are more than welcome to use mine for a home cup game if you want

August 26, 2017, 11:51:06 AM
Reply #163

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
You are more than welcome to use mine for a home cup game if you want

Aww thank you, where do you sit?

I might be going with my sister but not 100% yet!
I have to return some videotapes.

August 26, 2017, 12:35:14 PM
Reply #164

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Ah man, if only Aberdeen had beaten Apollon Limassol I could have seen Everton come to Pittodrie.

Aberdeen in December?

No thanks ;)