November 22, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 10597 times)

August 26, 2017, 06:49:39 PM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Best place to watch this in town?

August 26, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
Reply #31

Evertonian in NC

Chelsea/Everton is the televised match in the USA.  CNBC.  Some cars going in a circle or horsey silliness on NBCSN, I guess.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 26, 2017, 07:21:24 PM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea/Everton is the televised match in the USA.  CNBC.  Some cars going in a circle or horsey silliness on NBCSN, I guess.

I thought it would be, but I kind of prefer watching it on my laptop. Feel closer to the action lol
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 26, 2017, 07:23:39 PM
Reply #33

Evertonian in NC

I thought it would be, but I kind of prefer watching it on my laptop. Feel closer to the action lol

Did you read the awfulness about Extra Time?  I've already paid my $50, but NBC can die in a fire.

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/6/27/15881034/nbc-extra-time-live-stream-premier-league-pass-united-states-everton-chelsea-arsenal-manchester-2017
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 26, 2017, 07:35:44 PM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Did you read the awfulness about Extra Time?  I've already paid my $50, but NBC can die in a fire.

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/6/27/15881034/nbc-extra-time-live-stream-premier-league-pass-united-states-everton-chelsea-arsenal-manchester-2017

Well that sucks. I don't really want to watch all 130 games, only the ones that involve us.

It's perfect the way it is. But I guess an extra $50 a year is only an extra hour's work. Still sucks.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 26, 2017, 07:41:18 PM
Reply #35

Evertonian in NC

Well that sucks. I don't really want to watch all 130 games, only the ones that involve us.

It's perfect the way it is. But I guess an extra $50 a year is only an extra hour's work. Still sucks.

I do also like avoiding the 10am Redshite match, and if Huddersfield stays hot/interesting, I will watch them over the dreadful Stoke/Barcodes/West Ham fixtures that no doubt will keep getting broadcast.

But yeah, mostly losing guaranteed Everton access and the magical "purity" of the arrangement.  Feels like NBC has broken a sacred trust in establishing the EPL here.

August 26, 2017, 07:43:11 PM
Reply #36

Buck76

Was going to give in and pay for the Mayweather fight, was full sure our game was on the telly, Sky can get fucked now, the 20 odd quid going on beer instead

Stream it, not worth shelling out on! Either a blag or Mayweather schools him...

Injuries are a nightmare already, letting Barry leave seems mad now, watched the kids and Walsh impressed and could make the bench for me.

Pickford
Kean Williams Jags
Holgate Besic Davies Siggy Baines
Rooney
DCL

Subs
Stek
Lennon
Mirallas
Martina
Lookman
Walsh
Kenny

Not a descent balance on the bench/pitch already with only Sambou/Niasse backup strikers with any game time.

Schneiderlin's second yellow now massive with Gueye's injury... McCarthy/Barkley could have been massive for us now. Hopefully Sandro & Klaassen are days away but with 9 first teamers missing its looking desperate.

August 26, 2017, 07:51:14 PM
Reply #37

Evertonian in NC

Methinks everyone expects Gana to play.  Koeman strategically kept him in bubble wrap Thursday so we wouldn't get bummed off the pitch tomorrow.

Perhaps we will still get to see how Mo and Gana work together.  The need for DM speed will be immense.

August 26, 2017, 07:57:19 PM
Reply #38

Evertonian in NC

Thinking maybe something like this:

Pickford

Holgate    Keane     Jags    Baines

Davies     Gana      Besic    Sigurdsson

Mirallas/Lennon      Rooney

DCL

August 26, 2017, 08:08:41 PM
Reply #39

Buck76

Thinking maybe something like this:

Pickford

Mirallas/Lennon      Rooney

DCL

Playing with 12 there, doubt we'll get away with the 4421 formation...

August 26, 2017, 08:12:00 PM
Reply #40

Evertonian in NC

oops, not enough coffee.  This, then...

Pickford

Rooney        DCL

August 26, 2017, 08:44:38 PM
Reply #41

Buck76

oops, not enough coffee.  This, then...

Pickford

Rooney        DCL

Fingers crossed Gana is OK, think we'll mirror the City formation but fear for us in the middle of the park.

August 26, 2017, 08:45:51 PM
Reply #42

Evertonian in NC

Fingers crossed Gana is OK, think we'll mirror the City formation but fear for us in the middle of the park.

yeah, too bad Koeman doesn't have the same anti-Pep voodoo wrt Conte.

August 26, 2017, 09:08:20 PM
Reply #43

hill135

No Hazard for them

August 26, 2017, 09:08:38 PM
Reply #44

Paddockoldie

With Besic in the middle I think they'll be more afraid. Odds in for a straight red I reckon