October 18, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

Author Topic: DIEGO COSTA  (Read 12226 times)

August 25, 2017, 11:56:40 PM
Reply #15

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Stranger things have happened at sea,love to see him in the classier blue.
A major nautical signing would make for an interesting thread.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

deCoubertin

August 26, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
Reply #16

wepull

Would be a great move even if it means he is only available for 4 months.

Our top 3 with Rooney, Sigurdsson and Costa would be comparable to any top team in the league.

August 26, 2017, 12:07:34 AM
Reply #17

Macca77

Hasn't trained all summer, is a nutcase and Coleman would probably twat him

Triple nah

August 26, 2017, 12:08:07 AM
Reply #18

Marky Mark and the funky

he just needs to be loved.

im sure he's a big softy at heart.

Agreeing with the first part. Softie though? ;D

August 26, 2017, 12:09:17 AM
Reply #19

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Would be a great move even if it means he is only available for 4 months.

Our top 3 with Rooney, Sigurdsson and Costa would be comparable to any top team in the league.
Trouble is this whole forum would then fall into a state of depression fretting about who replaces him in January. That would be hard to cope with.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 26, 2017, 12:12:49 AM
Reply #20

BlueForYou

He'd be more than welcome, Ronald

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 26, 2017, 12:15:25 AM
Reply #21

Marky Mark and the funky

Trouble is this whole forum would then fall into a state of depression fretting about who replaces him in January. That would be hard to cope with.

On the other hand if he plays a key role into getting us in the top quarter of the league he might not look to leave the first chance he gets?

Chelsea might prefer a season-long loan with a fee involved too. Worth 10m to borrow him IMO.

August 26, 2017, 12:15:58 AM
Reply #22

Robioto

I still think it won't happen.

But I feel like there is more chance now than this time last week, I've gone from no chance to a very very slim chance.

I would not be in favour of a half season loan unless we are completely out of options. If he wants to go to Atletico I'd say to him do a season on loan then go to Atletico at then of the season and not January. To have him for 4 months and then him go in January would be disruptive and it will be more of a nightmare to get a striker in January than now.

August 26, 2017, 12:19:14 AM
Reply #23

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
On the other hand if he plays a key role into getting us in the top quarter of the league he might not look to leave the first chance he gets?

Chelsea might prefer a season-long loan with a fee involved too. Worth 10m to borrow him IMO.
Once Everton has touched you and all that. Who knows?  30 years from now could have a statue on BM dock!!
Still enjoying the novelty of speculating about 'big names' joining us. Highly unlikely in this case but no longer impossible.  That's progress.

August 26, 2017, 12:21:10 AM
Reply #24

Alanvideo

Agreeing with the first part. Softie though? ;D

.................he was going to bite Barry last season but changed his mind and gave him a big sloppy kiss   :hug:
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 26, 2017, 12:21:29 AM
Reply #25

eyesalwaysblue

Hasn't trained all summer, is a nutcase and Coleman would probably twat him

Triple nah
But apart from that how do you feel about it?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 26, 2017, 12:21:36 AM
Reply #26

Marky Mark and the funky

Once Everton has touched you and all that. Who knows?  30 years from now could have a statue on BM dock!!
Still enjoying the novelty of speculating about 'big names' joining us. Highly unlikely in this case but no longer impossible.  That's progress.

Apologies I'm in a playful mood waiting for the U23 game ;)

August 26, 2017, 12:27:53 AM
Reply #27

TheTone

Apologies I'm in a playful mood waiting for the U23 game ;)

August 26, 2017, 12:35:05 AM
Reply #28

eyesalwaysblue

How could we refuse if he starts begging..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 26, 2017, 12:42:31 AM
Reply #29

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.