November 24, 2017, 06:00:02 AM

Author Topic: DIEGO COSTA  (Read 14558 times)

August 26, 2017, 12:45:05 AM
Reply #30

SANA_DR0

Apologies I'm in a playful mood waiting for the U23 game ;)

whats the u23 game on?
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

deCoubertin

August 26, 2017, 12:45:39 AM
Reply #31

SANA_DR0

.................he was going to bite Barry last season but changed his mind and gave him a big sloppy kiss   :hug:

well i was close.. i meant big sloppy softie.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 26, 2017, 12:49:08 AM
Reply #32

Marky Mark and the funky

whats the u23 game on?

Chelsea YouTube mate!

https://www.youtube.com/user/chelseafc

We've drawn and lost so far this season, we should do these though, their best player is some loser called Hazard!

August 26, 2017, 01:06:07 AM
Reply #33

SANA_DR0

Chelsea YouTube mate!

https://www.youtube.com/user/chelseafc

We've drawn and lost so far this season, we should do these though, their best player is some loser called Hazard!

Respect bud, about time i got a link off of you!

was wondering how i was going to spend my evening, as the lads i play footy with weren't playing tonight.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 26, 2017, 01:12:06 AM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Buy him for 50. Then sell to Utd for 100 mill in 4 seasons time.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

August 26, 2017, 01:16:06 AM
Reply #35

ajax_andy

Wasted too much time chasing Giroud and now this?  We did the same last season, just need to go after a realistic target and get them in now rather than mess about with things like this, it's just not going to happen.

August 26, 2017, 01:18:31 AM
Reply #36

Buck76

I think it could be a master stroke, gives Giroud time to get pissed off wth Wenger and force through a Jan move.

But that fact we are so desperate that this story has legs is extremely concerning (given our past) "sorry, we tried for Costa, but had to get this Chump on loan instead" ...

August 26, 2017, 01:25:31 AM
Reply #37

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
A six month loan makes sense for everyone. Buys us another 4 months to continue our search (and maybe Giroud will be pissed off by then and want a move), gives Costa game time until Atletico come calling, and it provides us with a quality proven forward.

And who knows, we may just touch him...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

August 26, 2017, 01:28:47 AM
Reply #38

Lincs Toffee

A six month loan makes sense for everyone. Buys us another 4 months to continue our search (and maybe Giroud will be pissed off by then and want a move), gives Costa game time until Atletico come calling, and it provides us with a quality proven forward.

And who knows, we may just touch him...
Perv, I ain't touching that
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 26, 2017, 01:39:13 AM
Reply #39

SANA_DR0

im thinking long term, buy his contract out, give him LOVE! make him fall in love with the club,
imagine costa here for 3 seasons.

thats what i see.

then sell to utd, for 200 million.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 26, 2017, 01:58:17 AM
Reply #40

Evertonian in NC

6 months buys time for Bolasie to come back.  Not apples to apples, I know.  But we do move people around up front like mad.  And options be options.

I hate the motherfucker, though.  Costa, not Bolasie (naturally).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 26, 2017, 01:59:36 AM
Reply #41

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He'll take 4 months to get fit!
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 26, 2017, 02:08:55 AM
Reply #42

Goughie

Agree with the comments about a season long loan only. Dont see the point of a 6 month loan. It'll take him 2 months to get up and running, by which time its November and theres only 2 months before he goes.
For 12 months he would be a hell of a signing. He's a monser!
Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

August 26, 2017, 02:20:27 AM
Reply #43

Trowel

Apologies I'm in a playful mood waiting for the U23 game ;)

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 26, 2017, 02:56:30 AM
Reply #44

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Wasted too much time chasing Giroud and now this?  We did the same last season, just need to go after a realistic target and get them in now rather than mess about with things like this, it's just not going to happen.

We aren't chasing him. This story is based on an offhand comment in the pre-match press conference because we're playing Chelsea and it's the end of the transfer window.

Asked would we take Costa, what's he going to say? Sure. 

It doesn't mean we're doing anything about it.

He's going to Atletico, as he's done with Chelsea and seemingly unhappy in England as a whole. Atletico are allegedly even going to pay his fines while he's staying out in Brazil, probably because it's way cheaper than paying the fee Chelsea want for him. He's not coming here. Koeman knows this.