November 20, 2017, 12:09:44 PM

Author Topic: DIEGO COSTA  (Read 14405 times)

August 26, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
Reply #60

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I can't see any grounds for thinking the Costa deal is on but something might filter through over the weekend.

Not another pun thread, please!
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

deCoubertin

August 26, 2017, 02:48:08 PM
Reply #61

GrantyBoy78

If he does come it'll be a self-serving loan before his move to Atletico. Certainly won't be permanent. He hates England and didn't settle in London, he'd fucking hate somewhere more provincial. And he isn't fit so a short term loan seems like a waste of everyone's time. He had a chip on his shoulder when he was playing for the champions, imagine how much of a frustrated liability he'd be here?!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:27:51 PM by GrantyBoy78 »

August 26, 2017, 02:55:00 PM
Reply #62

SANA_DR0

all the Costa hate makes me laugh.

cant wait to watch some of you eat your typed words (maybe with a coffee at Costa)

in the words of Koeman. 'But Ok.'
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 26, 2017, 03:16:33 PM
Reply #63

velimski

Can see a deadline day loan move happening.

Better latte than never.

August 26, 2017, 03:20:48 PM
Reply #64

AllyBlue14

Let's stop the puns eh? They've all bean done before

August 26, 2017, 03:36:52 PM
Reply #65

74Blue

There's absolutely no doubt that he would score goals here and would definitely fill the void left by Lukaku's departure. The only slight worry is the Costa there would be to the seemingly reasonably harmonious dressing room we have at present. There's only really Barkley at present who seems unhappy at the club, and even he doesn't seem to be kicking and screaming to leave. I just have this little niggle in my mind that Costa would come in and upset every cunt.

August 26, 2017, 03:54:30 PM
Reply #66

ally2

Koeman had that little twinkle in his eyes during the recent press conference

Honestly don't do it took yourself man!  You'll only be disappointed

August 26, 2017, 04:01:08 PM
Reply #67

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
If he does come it'll be a self-serving loan before his move to Atletico. Certainly won't be a loan. He hates England and didn't settle in London, he'd fucking hate somewhere more provincial. And he isn't fit so a short term loan seems like a waste of everyone's time. He had a chip on his shoulder when he was playing for the champions, imagine how much of a frustrated liability he'd be here?!

I don't know, I can see him living on a farm shouting at the cows and hassling the sheep.  Or ploughing a field.  I bet he'd love the havoc he could cause on a tractor.

But he's not signing for us, neither permanently nor on loan so all this country living talk is nothing more than a moo point.

Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 26, 2017, 04:15:52 PM
Reply #68

Marky Mark and the funky

Honestly don't do it took yourself man!  You'll only be disappointed

Since I was old enough to know what Everton means we've only won the '95 F.A. Cup. Got robbed by a referee in '04. Crippling injuries through the spine of the team in '09.

Comparatively, I won't be disappointed if we miss out on Costa, I'll be buzzing if we get him though :)

August 26, 2017, 04:18:49 PM
Reply #69

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I honestly think this one is even more unrealistic than our blag Shearer bid back in the day.

August 26, 2017, 04:24:06 PM
Reply #70

Faceatthefence

Let's stop the puns eh? They've all bean done before
Your right,it just grinds you down
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

August 26, 2017, 04:24:18 PM
Reply #71

The Analog Kid

I'd have him here, if Koeman thought he was a risk to the dressing room then he wouldn't bother. Someone like Koeman can handle Costa.

August 26, 2017, 04:32:32 PM
Reply #72

GrantyBoy78

There's nothing in this. Basically a journo asked Koeman if he'd have a player of Costa's quality at the club and he said yes, we like quality players. Kinnell lads.

August 26, 2017, 04:56:31 PM
Reply #73

Alanvideo

I honestly think this one is even more unrealistic than our blag Shearer bid back in the day.
................not to mention the 7m ' bid' for Alan Smith.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 26, 2017, 05:18:04 PM
Reply #74

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
There's not much time left and we'd need to get on the express so we can sign him before Thursday.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney