October 21, 2018, 01:53:01 AM

Author Topic: DIEGO COSTA  (Read 21914 times)

August 26, 2017, 03:03:34 AM
Read 21914 times

Bob Sacamano

It would be the most unlikely move ever I reckon he'd be pure hassle too.

But even on 50% fitness he'd still score goals.

August 26, 2017, 04:18:49 PM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

I honestly think this one is even more unrealistic than our blag Shearer bid back in the day.

August 29, 2017, 02:45:03 AM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

Everton fans: it's hugely unprofessional that we haven't signed a striker. Somebody's needs the sack. Wtf Walsh/Koeman. Can believe we haven't signed a top striker.

Everton: we're signing Diego Costa for 6 months. Easily one of the best strikers in the premiership.

Everton fans: ffs what's the point.

🤔

Not worried about his fitness tbh. He will be fine after a month. In that month he will still score at least two goals coming off the bench.

August 31, 2017, 06:28:24 PM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

Why would AM pay for Costa now and loan him out for a year when they could just buy him next summer after Chelsea loan him out this year?

Not much to be gained from their perspective and all the risk would be there's.

His outlay will be in this years FFP and they can spend another bucketload next season and bring Costa at the same time.

August 31, 2017, 07:32:25 PM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

His outlay wont all be in this years 'FFP', it doesnt work like that.

Pretty sure that how they explained FFP when the two PSG deals this summer.

August 31, 2017, 08:14:25 PM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

The 'outlay' is spread over the length of the contract. 4 year deal today for a 20m player is 5m per year on accounts. the FFP goes off profit/loss on each annual accounts.
As DM said, wages is another part of it, but that's all about annual increase, regardless of profit/loss.

PSG dealings have been massively dodgy. Neymar is down as coming in as a free agent as he bought his contract out at Barca due to the money he got for being a world cup ambassador for Qatar.

Hey man, I'm no accountant. That's how I'm getting 30m from 2+2.