December 15, 2017, 09:57:08 PM

Author Topic: What happened to Mirallas?  (Read 4636 times)

August 27, 2017, 10:05:23 PM
Reply #45

Lxxx

Anything north of £10m is decent money in the kitty for some genuine attacking talent.

deCoubertin

August 27, 2017, 10:11:44 PM
Reply #46

Evertonian in NC

I imagine it just means Lennon moves up the rankings

The shirt actually means something to Aaron Lennon.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 27, 2017, 10:14:14 PM
Reply #47

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Sell him, take a chance on Lucas Perez for 14 mil.

August 28, 2017, 01:16:34 AM
Reply #48

Morta75

Sell him ASAP...

August 28, 2017, 01:25:49 AM
Reply #49

hill135

Sick of the sight of this absolute loser.

Sulking again because he's not in the squad, yet he's shown absolutely nothing in at least two years. Maybe, Kev, you'd be a fixture in the squad if every time you did play you actually made an effort to affect the game.

August 28, 2017, 02:14:55 AM
Reply #50

ally2

Dropped because of his attitude.

I'd this actually true?  I'd like to know for sure before I fully focus on hating him.

August 28, 2017, 02:18:32 AM
Reply #51

Marky Mark and the funky

I'd this actually true?  I'd like to know for sure before I fully focus on hating him.

This is exactly what I've been wondering. No one here has even tried to suggest they have the sauce on what's really going on.

Who's supposed to be ITK?

August 28, 2017, 02:21:08 AM
Reply #52

ally2

This is exactly what I've been wondering. No one here has even tried to suggest they have the sauce on what's really going on.

Who's supposed to be ITK?

I would say that from experience it usually falls into one of two bins - it's either true or it's attention seeking.

August 28, 2017, 02:21:58 AM
Reply #53

Zoolander

Nobody knows what's gone on, but let's face it, he's a passenger most games anyhow.

August 28, 2017, 03:11:21 AM
Reply #54

Hesmenos

I thought Koeman himself confirmed it. From the Echo
Koeman said: “He was out because he is struggling to deal with moments in the season and was disappointment.
“Everybody can be disappointed. But I expect from everybody to be part of the team.
“If somebody is showing that he is disappointed and his attitude is not the same then I have to make decision.”

August 28, 2017, 03:16:03 AM
Reply #55

Marky Mark and the funky

I thought Koeman himself confirmed it. From the Echo
Koeman said: “He was out because he is struggling to deal with moments in the season and was disappointment.
“Everybody can be disappointed. But I expect from everybody to be part of the team.
“If somebody is showing that he is disappointed and his attitude is not the same then I have to make decision.”

Damn, I have read it myself now. I can barely believe he has sulked again, he seemed so happy in goal celebrations, interviews etc.

Ah well, I have to 'echo' the get rid sentiment, as long as it is a sale!

What a tool

August 28, 2017, 03:55:20 AM
Reply #56

TheTone

anyone who drives a gold coloured car is a cock in my book

August 28, 2017, 03:59:25 AM
Reply #57

Marky Mark and the funky

anyone who drives a gold coloured car is a cock in my book

Thanks for bringing my attention to this travesty, that I must now share.

On another note, since when was he dating Bonnie Rotten?

August 28, 2017, 04:01:51 AM
Reply #58

TheTone

i've got eyebrows like her

August 28, 2017, 04:07:10 AM
Reply #59

Marky Mark and the funky

i've got eyebrows like her

I'm willing to be quite patient for the pervs of the forum to reveal themselves by reacting to the Bonnie Rotten bit.

This was a classic side-step, well played.