November 19, 2017, 01:27:17 AM

Author Topic: What happened to Mirallas?  (Read 4435 times)

August 28, 2017, 04:29:01 AM
Reply #60

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks for bringing my attention to this travesty, that I must now share.

On another note, since when was he dating Bonnie Rotten?

Lulz. Nice doppelgängering

deCoubertin

August 28, 2017, 04:31:37 AM
Reply #61

Marky Mark and the funky

Lulz. Nice doppelgängering

Great excuse to use the latter word as well, you might be only the second person I've noted using accents (I cheat and google the likes of Bešić before I post  ;))

August 28, 2017, 04:38:43 AM
Reply #62

sam of the south

Thanks for bringing my attention to this travesty, that I must now share.

On another note, since when was he dating Bonnie Rotten?

I doubt she has to gag as much as Bonnie Rotten; I mean, Kev's gold look-at-meeee car suggests he's hardly packing the hardwear  :whistle:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 28, 2017, 04:47:02 AM
Reply #63

Marky Mark and the funky

I doubt she has to gag as much as Bonnie Rotten; I mean, Kev's gold look-at-meeee car suggests he's hardly packing the hardwear  :whistle:

Kev might be all about the hands, the way he insists on gloving them weeks before winter even hits.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:54:45 AM by Marky Mark and the funky »

August 28, 2017, 04:55:05 AM
Reply #64

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Does this open up a bid for Emre Mor do we think?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 28, 2017, 05:01:44 AM
Reply #65

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Does this open up a bid for Emre Mor do we think?

Never heard of her. Clever name though, is she a fetish performer?

August 28, 2017, 05:06:11 AM
Reply #66

Major Clanger

Great excuse to use the latter word as well, you might be only the second person I've noted using accents (I cheat and google the likes of Bešić before I post  ;))

alt+132  8)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 28, 2017, 05:23:27 AM
Reply #67

Marky Mark and the funky

Never heard of her. Clever name though, is she a fetish performer?

I had to google the name to realise what you did there, very good 8)

August 28, 2017, 05:50:49 AM
Reply #68

bogie

he had a go at Koeman about being taken of a few games ago and leaving lookman on Hajduk Split 1st leg and to be honest he was right to have a go

August 28, 2017, 12:38:44 PM
Reply #69

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
he had a go at Koeman about being taken of a few games ago and leaving lookman on Hajduk Split 1st leg and to be honest he was right to have a go

Why?

August 28, 2017, 05:30:47 PM
Reply #70

bogie

August 28, 2017, 05:50:25 PM
Reply #71

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
did you watch the game

Yes.

IMO Mirallas, bar one take on in the second half which didn't lead to anything, did nothing but "safe" runs across the pitch where the opposition was happy to let him go.

Lookman tired in the second half and didn't do anything either but it wasnt like it was a travesty that Mirallas was hooked instead of Lookman.

He is a senior player who isn't offering anything therefore there is less of an incentive to persevere with him at the expense of young players getting minutes and gaining experience.

August 28, 2017, 06:05:17 PM
Reply #72

bogie

go watch it again and watch lookman

its more his body language than anything he did not want to be on there in the 2nd half

for me Kev was right to be upset about it what I don't get is why is the manager is getting his goat up about a player being really upset at getting taken off

minutes on the pitch for young players is all good and well if they want to be on there and are doing something in the game but he did not and was not , this was a game we could have and should have won 3/4  0  and the 2nd legs then is a dead duck

before you start or sorry keep going on about Kev V Lookman that is not what this is about
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 06:09:46 PM by bogie »

August 28, 2017, 06:14:20 PM
Reply #73

starblood

its more his body language than anything he did not want to be on there in the 2nd half

for me Kev was right to be upset about it what I don't get is why is the manager is getting his goat up about a playing being really upset at getting taken off

minutes on the pitch for young players is all good and well if the want to be on there and are doing something in the game but he did not and was not , this was a game we could have and should have won 3/4  0  and the 2nd legs then is a dead duck

before you start or sorry keep going on about Kev V Lookman that is not what this is about

And he has had only five 90 minute games under Koeman. Dropped, subbed or benched on rotation. He's frustrated and justifiably so.

I'd be disappointed in him if he wasn't pissed off.

August 28, 2017, 06:39:51 PM
Reply #74

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

for me Kev was right to be upset about it what I don't get is why is the manager is getting his goat up about a player being really upset at getting taken off

minutes on the pitch for young players is all good and well if they want to be on there and are doing something in the game but he did not and was not , this was a game we could have and should have won 3/4  0  and the 2nd legs then is a dead duck

Ok forget Lookman.

What did Mirallas do to warrant staying on in that match?

And it won't be that he's just disappointed to come off in that match he's obviously kicked off / not been arsed in training.