October 23, 2017, 10:03:14 PM

Author Topic: Vardy link on South American website  (Read 1261 times)

August 28, 2017, 08:46:04 PM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

Be sound, and probably the best we can hope for at this stage in the window we need the pace and graft,prefer Costa though.. one can dream
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

August 28, 2017, 08:47:10 PM
Reply #16

Alanvideo

16 was all comps wasn't it?

I wouldn't say his Premier League record's outstanding. 13 in 35 last season of which 3 came in one game against City. His title winning season masks a lot, he scored 5 in 34 the season before. He's had one good season bookended by one poor and one reasonable one. I just don't see the value in him.
..............ok 13 last season and I didn't say he was good value. We desperately need a goalscorer and he could be a realistic target. I don't see anyone else on the horizon.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 28, 2017, 09:04:09 PM
Reply #17

Bob Sacamano

I'd say chucking this cash at Leicester for Vardy is in the last resorts pile. I imagine we'd have missed out on a fair fee targets before it came to this.

We deffo can't go into the season without a senior striker, though.

August 28, 2017, 09:08:51 PM
Reply #18

eyesalwaysblue

I'd say chucking this cash at Leicester for Vardy is in the last resorts pile. I imagine we'd have missed out on a fair fee targets before it came to this.

We deffo can't go into the season without a senior striker, though.
Yes badly thought out.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 29, 2017, 05:17:43 AM
Reply #19

bacon sarnie

Good player. Dickhead. Scores goals. Sign him up Ronald.

August 29, 2017, 10:07:39 PM
Reply #20

Lincs Toffee

I read somewhere we're looking to offer Chelsea 30 million for Costa.

It's going to be a fun week...

Out of all we've been linked with, my gut says Benteke would be the best option. Still only 26, he's a good focal point and scores goals. And his attitude seems ok too.

I think he'd be the best value for us taking everything into consideration.
Can see him getting on the end of Sigurdsson's deliveries too, height is something we are lacking in normal attack play.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean