Spurs next. God knows what our starting line up could be... Will we have Diego Costa? Or will we have Troy Deeney? Please see below for the rules, the full rules can be found in the matchday 1 thread (http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=94130.0
). Anyone can join at anytime don't worry if you missed a matchday and still want to take part, get involved. REMEMBER - FIRST GOALSCORER CAN BE FROM EITHER TEAM
- One entry per user per match day
- All predictions must be submitted before kick-off to count
- If you wish to change your prediction before kick-off just post again in a separate post and I'll take the latest prediction. Please don't edit your orginal post, just post again
- Predictions need to be clear to countPREDICTIONS
- The result (Win, Draw, Lose)
- The score line
- The first goal scorer in the match (EITHER TEAM)PREDICTION EXAMPLE
Win, 2-0, RooneySCORING
- Correct result = 5 points
- Correct score line = 10 points
- Correct first goal scorer = 10 points
- Goals scored by scorer that are not the first goal = 2 points per goal
- Additional goals by first goal scorer = 2 points per goal
- Correctly predicting a 0-0 draw will give a bonus 5 points meaning a score of 20 if predicted
MATCHDAY 3 SUMMARYChelsea 2-0 Everton - Fabregas, Morata
Not one person got maximum points this week and nobody picked Fabregas as the first goalscorer. But 48% of people correctly predicted a loss and 18% getting the 2-0 scoreline correct.
Well done to @ally2
, @Evertonian in NC
) and @Toffee1
for being the high scorers this week with 17 points by predicting a 2-0 Win with Morata to score first.
Also a massive shout out to @TheRam
, who hasn't actually been top scorer in a given match day yet, but has stormed to the top of the table with 15 points from each of the 3 weeks so far. A model of consistency.
LEAGUE TABLE AFTER 3 GAMESNote: If you think there is a mistake somewhere please let me know
I won't be able to update the table next week as I'm on holiday, but will get the thread up for the Man United gameCOYB!!!