December 16, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

Author Topic: Kenneth Zohore of Cardiff City  (Read 1674 times)

August 29, 2017, 11:15:12 PM
Reply #15

TheTone

scraping the barrel now

deCoubertin

August 29, 2017, 11:20:05 PM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm having this.

No way we can get someone like dzeko or giroud.

Get this lad and try and develop him into a star.

August 29, 2017, 11:20:31 PM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

Have they checked the toilets?
He's cleaning the fucking things.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 29, 2017, 11:26:02 PM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not against signing the lad, 30m is ridiculous tho

Simply simply lovely

August 29, 2017, 11:33:31 PM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If it had been 2 months ago and a bit more under the radar I'd have backed it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 29, 2017, 11:39:34 PM
Reply #20

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
So we have people complaining that Walsh hasn't found the bargain lower league player/foreign player. Then when a potential one emerges (ignore the price ATM), people who have never seen him play say he's not good enough (except for @Polledreng) The price Warmock stated is obviously a bullshit one. I'm sure the same people moaning did it about Cahill, Lescott and Gueye. There is potentially a very good striker there going on what my Cardiff ST friend has said. If he can mix the physicality of Championship defenders at 21 maybe he's got what it takes. Not for 30m though
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 29, 2017, 11:45:02 PM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
[/quote

That's a bit heavy like.

People are taking the piss with these valuations.

It's not even the current market, it's teams being absolutely mental.

August 29, 2017, 11:46:03 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
That's a bit heavy like.

People are taking the piss with these valuations.

It's not even the current market, it's teams being absolutely mental.
That's the problem. It's gone absolutely mental

Simply simply lovely

August 29, 2017, 11:48:59 PM
Reply #23

Marky Mark and the funky

So we have people complaining that Walsh hasn't found the bargain lower league player/foreign player. Then when a potential one emerges (ignore the price ATM), people who have never seen him play say he's not good enough (except for @Polledreng) The price Warmock stated is obviously a bullshit one. I'm sure the same people moaning did it about Cahill, Lescott and Gueye. There is potentially a very good striker there going on what my Cardiff ST friend has said. If he can mix the physicality of Championship defenders at 21 maybe he's got what it takes. Not for 30m though

That's all well and good but am I understanding that to mean you reckon we should all be content if we signed only this bloke as the 'new striker' Koeman keeps asking for?

I can't see how it's wrong to expect someone with some pedigree if we want to climb a couple of places this season :-\

August 29, 2017, 11:51:16 PM
Reply #24

Dr. Sponge

Never seen him play. Brb, visiting YouTube.

August 29, 2017, 11:57:56 PM
Reply #25

Marky Mark and the funky

Never seen him play. Brb, visiting YouTube.

If you find anything good please share eh, I only found a 5 goal compilation from Cardiff!

August 30, 2017, 12:05:03 AM
Reply #26

Bluedylan

Massively underwhelming
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 30, 2017, 12:24:52 AM
Reply #27

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
That's all well and good but am I understanding that to mean you reckon we should all be content if we signed only this bloke as the 'new striker' Koeman keeps asking for?

I can't see how it's wrong to expect someone with some pedigree if we want to climb a couple of places this season :-\

No I'm not at all, I want the proven striker who will guarantee us the goals. But for people to write anyone off just because he's not what they were expecting based on nothing but the league he comes from does my head in
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:26:22 AM by Brownie20 »
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 30, 2017, 12:28:28 AM
Reply #28

eyesalwaysblue

Hope the lad does great, not his fault we have our pants down with 2 days to go...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 30, 2017, 12:36:53 AM
Reply #29

KoemansNumberTens

I'm really not arsed about proven. Happy to back our scouts if they think they've found someone great from a different league.

I actually think proven in our position is massively overrated (as a tactic for our business) we can't attract proven top 6 so we are really just signing not quite good enough. Potential and/or unproven is really the only way we are going to get top players in.