October 23, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

Author Topic: The false dawn & the stark realisation  (Read 5567 times)

August 29, 2017, 11:38:38 PM
Read 5567 times

Realist

Everything looked so promising at the start of the window, we were signing players at will
Now here we are a few days before the window slams shut with no Lukaku replacement, no wingers and no LCB/LB which Koeman wanted.

Don't go on about wages because I'm not arsed if Sandro's on 120k a week (he's crap)

Now we are linked with Cardiff players and shitty loan deals to replace arguably one of the best strikers in the league, its shambolic at best

Also people buzzing that Moshiri bought the Liver birds is cringeworthy because they won't score 25 goals a season

Another false dawn at Everton I'm afraid
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:40:50 PM by Defeatist »

deCoubertin

August 29, 2017, 11:43:24 PM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

August 29, 2017, 11:44:09 PM
Reply #2

Robioto

Just wait 3 more days, then you have full license to lose your shit if we don't get what we need.

Let's just see what the next 48 hours brings.

August 29, 2017, 11:44:21 PM
Reply #3

Realist

Oh yay

Do you have a valid argument against what I've said?

August 29, 2017, 11:44:41 PM
Reply #4

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Everything looked so promising at the start of the window, we were signing players at will
Now here we are a few days before the window slams shut with no Lukaku replacement, no wingers and no LCB/LB which Koeman wanted.

Don't go on about wages because I'm not arsed if Sandro's on 120k a week (he's crap)

Now we are linked with Cardiff players and shitty loan deals to replace arguably one of the best strikers in the league, its shambolic at best

Also people buzzing that Moshiri bought the Liver birds is cringeworthy because they won't score 25 goals a season

You got fed up waiting for the Billy Goats Gruff today did you?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 29, 2017, 11:45:00 PM
Reply #5

Realist

Just wait 3 more days, then you have full license to lose your shit if we don't get what we need.

Let's just see what the next 48 hours brings.

Are you confident mate?

August 29, 2017, 11:45:40 PM
Reply #6

Realist

You got fed up waiting for the Billy Goats Gruff today did you?

Any argument against the post mate?

August 29, 2017, 11:45:48 PM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Your always afraid ,ffs save your whingin till the window is shut ...lukaku didn't wanna stay ,nothing we could do .....transfer window is a freak show since Neymar ....to call Sandro shit after four games is fucking rednosed at best .
Coyb....some of us are behind the team.

August 29, 2017, 11:47:16 PM
Reply #8

Realist

Your always afraid ,ffs save your whingin till the window is shut ...likely didn't wanna stay ,nothing we could do .....transfer window is a freak show since Neymar ....to call Sandro shit after four games is fucking rednosed at best .
Coyb....some of us are behind the team.

That's my opinion I think he's shit, how many goals do you reckon he'll score this season?

August 29, 2017, 11:47:46 PM
Reply #9

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Do you have a valid argument against what I've said?
Two days to go
I'll comment then but in the mean time I am gonna watch and see before having any sort of meltdown

Simply simply lovely

August 29, 2017, 11:48:33 PM
Reply #10

Dr. Sponge

You are one depressing individual.

August 29, 2017, 11:48:59 PM
Reply #11

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

August 29, 2017, 11:49:10 PM
Reply #12

Jay

That's my opinion I think he's shit, how many goals do you reckon he'll score this season?

How many games have you spent watching Sandro closely to form this opinion?

August 29, 2017, 11:51:35 PM
Reply #13

Bigstickytoffee

Are you confident mate?

I'm becoming increasingly less so but remaining hopeful 2 quality players will pop out of the bag. We need 2 of real quality or we are probably reĺying on an arsenal melt down in order to scrape into the top six.

August 29, 2017, 11:53:28 PM
Reply #14

gizzblue

Your opinion as a rednose ???....

Once he's settled a fucking big hatfull ...i rekon, but hey new country new team new players ....and an injury .ffs..
But you carry on fuming that he ain't scored a hat trick every half has been on . ..only a dirty rednosed twat could be so impatient with a youngster.