Any argument against the post mate?
1) False dawn after 270 mins of League football this season is a bit premature
2) The window is still open to get players in - as I've said in another post, four years ago on TDD there wasn't even a sniff about Lukaku joining until an hour or so before.
3) Sandro being shit? Forgive me for being a bit strange but I tend to judge players who have moved from a different league in a different country a little bit longer than two and a half games to make a judgement
4) Wages - the fact that we now have a number of players on over £100k a week when until last year our top player was on £70k is showing progress
5) Shitty loans and players from Cardiff? The only loan I've seen talked about is Costa - you may have heard of him, he's a bit decent. The terms may not be great, but if you'd have said six months ago that Diego Costa was going to be wearing an Everton shirt you'd have been carted off to the asylum. The lad from Cardiff, guaranteed you've never seen him play. You're like a blind man describing colour.
6) The Liver building thing is more evidence that Moshri is looking to develop the area around there for our new stadium and is in for the long haul.
7) You have conveniently forgotten to mention the paying off of debts which is something that crippled us for so long.
This project will take time, Rome wasn't built in a day.