December 10, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

Author Topic: Deadline day thread Summer '17  (Read 33921 times)

September 01, 2017, 02:58:25 AM
Reply #660

Bluedylan

Prefer Hayley McQueen to Sawyer. Unspeakable filth.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 01, 2017, 02:58:49 AM
Reply #661

Waltzer

In reality
We've had a good window, we got players on early and filled some real gaps in the first xi

Koeman is gonna have to do some spin tho as he's banged the drum for about a month about a forward and a defender and we appesr to not be getting either
The lack of a striker has really tainted the window for me. If we don't I think its a bit of a failure and in essence I think we can right off being any higher than 7th at best. We won't score enough goals to trouble the teams above us and our defence isn't good enough

September 01, 2017, 02:58:58 AM
Reply #662

Lincs Toffee

Jim's on the phone to Moshiri now, just seen him
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

September 01, 2017, 03:00:22 AM
Reply #663

Heisenberg

DCL is going to be our striker and we don't have anyone to bring on as a sub for him

September 01, 2017, 03:00:32 AM
Reply #664

Martip

The lack of a striker has really tainted the window for me. If we don't I think its a bit of a failure and in essence I think we can right off being any higher than 7th at best. We won't score enough goals to trouble the teams above us and our defence isn't good enough
Spot on.

September 01, 2017, 03:00:36 AM
Reply #665

TheTone

deffo has the best personality but seen her lately and she's got massive legs, bad sign that

September 01, 2017, 03:01:31 AM
Reply #666

Cozzie

Arteta said he was staying at Everton at around 11:30pm on the deadline day he left us for Arsenal.

I seem to remember around 11:52pm he was on the motorway down there to do a medical, so things can happen pretty late.

Don't reckon so here though.

This Vlasic lad and possibly Vermalen and that's that, just go with Sandro, DCL and Rooney as the forwards and hope our new midfielders, the like of Klaassen and Sigurdson get a fair share of goals and the "spreading" of the goals around more players works, that's all we can hope for it seems.

September 01, 2017, 03:01:38 AM
Reply #667

Gash

Global Moderator
Disappointing lack of cleavage from Hayley McQueen, needs to get a button or two undone.

September 01, 2017, 03:01:47 AM
Reply #668

KoemansNumberTens

If this is it we haven't had a good window. Well not unless we've found a system that makes use of 4 number 10s and no forward.

Been a bit of a mess. Would anyone not swap 1 of our many 10s for a forward or a winger?

September 01, 2017, 03:02:31 AM
Reply #669

TrevorSteven

Would be a huge surprise if we get any great striker. And I totalt agree that it is a bad window when we loose Lukaku and not replace him.

Its gonna be a tough season

September 01, 2017, 03:02:36 AM
Reply #670

sam of the south

Olivia Wayne and Kate Abdo for me.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2017, 03:04:16 AM
Reply #671

TheTone

Disappointing lack of cleavage from Hayley McQueen, needs to get a button or two undone.

mind boggling that Gordan's cock produced that

September 01, 2017, 03:04:36 AM
Reply #672

American Evertonian

Deffo the feeling I get.

So gutted she's done us there, made up giroud's been up to all sorts behind her back the bint.

Would have put a cap to a great window. Sadly not getting a striker kind of ruins things.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

September 01, 2017, 03:05:40 AM
Reply #673

Toddacelli

Fuckinell!

Just read from page 8 to page 45.

Enjoy the Likes form earlier posts.

I'm off to watch Game of Thrones and check this again in a couple of hours.

But just in case...

Fuck off!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 01, 2017, 03:06:02 AM
Reply #674

Bluedylan

deffo has the best personality but seen her lately and she's got massive legs, bad sign that

Sawyer's a bit too wholesome. You get the feeling McQueen's degraded herself in all sorts of ways.

(soz for the casual misogyny n that)
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.