October 19, 2019, 02:04:29 AM

Author Topic: Deadline day thread Summer '17  (Read 44257 times)

September 01, 2017, 05:40:19 AM
Reply #45

sam of the south

But then retracted the bid when Barkleys medical went tits up

Really?

Do you have quotes?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2017, 06:06:33 AM
Reply #46

sam of the south

On a positive note, just got asked out 20 minutes ago ☺️

He's gorgeous  :hug:
 :badum:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2017, 06:20:32 AM
Reply #47

sam of the south

Great post that Brownie la most of it's wrong but A for effort
I imagined you shouting I'll give you some truth boy in the voice from a few good men

Now I haven't posted here that long so trawl through my posts if you'd care to and see countless times that I've said I wish we'd signed Chicharito or I wish we'd go for Benteke so that bits garbage

I didn't want us to fail to sign anyone

Me and my lad have season tickets so why would I pay my hard earned money to go and watch something I'd like to fail?

And as for wanting to act big? Grow up mate and enjoy the rest of your holiday in Rhyl as you clearly haven't enjoyed it thus far as you're never off the forum

Au revoir

Mate, leave people alone at the moment, please.

Everyone's a bit disappointed, so stop poking and stoking at this present time.

Your threads are up, so if posters want to add to your musings then that's all good.

I get that we all have different approaches, and different opinions, but we all have our football allegiance in common.

So just let some people 'grieve' (I know that sounds dramatic, but I'll let it stand 😁) without winding them up further; because doing that is just a bit unnecessary.
Henry David Thoreau