November 14, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

Author Topic: Deadline day thread Summer '17  (Read 32913 times)

September 01, 2017, 04:04:19 AM
Reply #795

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Blue wine is just rank

Whiskey isn't though, and the beautiful amber hue of a quality malt is reminiscent of a classic away shirt
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 01, 2017, 04:04:38 AM
Reply #796

TrevorSteven

Cough up A New Graziano Pelle or Tadic Koeman.

I agree with McNulty - I would not like to be the one telling him - Sorry mate I didnt get you any left sided defender or an attacker.

But remember - Steve Walsh still just arrived at the club didnt he.

September 01, 2017, 04:05:21 AM
Reply #797

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Makes it a bit easier knowing that the neighbours still have a shite defence and a shite goaile. Plus Arsenal are still spineless bottlers and have a couple of their first eleven don't wanna be there.

September 01, 2017, 04:05:55 AM
Reply #798

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I think Defeatist does a great job of teasing out the optimistic feeling many of us have by getting us to post in reply to his tongue in cheek 'criticism".
Here we are about 15 months into a new era, we're seeing a team being steadily built with the foundation being youth that will blossom within the next 2 years.  A new ground, sell out crowds and that lovely sense of anticipation you get knowing something good is on its way.
Sigurdsson, Keane, Pickford and Rooney are top class signings. Klaassen and Sandra are full of potential plus all those youngsters coming through and recently bought.
There's  no straight replacement for Lukaku and if there was he'd be £100m. Not been tempted to throw money away on a second rate replacement but showing the courage wait until the right man comes along. Unless that man is already here and we haven't realised it yet and he is still to fulfill his potential.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

September 01, 2017, 04:06:03 AM
Reply #799

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I am still. Not happy we haven't got this main striker in, but I will still look forward to every game and support my team through thick and thin as I've always done.

In protest i'm not going to watch an Everton game until at least October(Unless theres a Europa game the last Thursday of September).
My momma says I'm special.

September 01, 2017, 04:06:32 AM
Reply #800

bigmanbob

That's me I'm done. Bed is calling

September 01, 2017, 04:08:01 AM
Reply #801

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 01, 2017, 04:09:20 AM
Reply #802

Cozzie

Will be a poo end to the window.

September 01, 2017, 04:09:45 AM
Reply #803

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

September 01, 2017, 04:10:04 AM
Reply #804

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Whiskey isn't though, and the beautiful amber hue of a quality malt is reminiscent of a classic away shirt
Can't do spirits
Simply simply lovely

September 01, 2017, 04:10:32 AM
Reply #805

Ravardo

Ive been out all day so its took me a couple of hours to catch up,,,more entertaining then watching sky tho which i dont have as there robbin cunts....less than a hour to go and still nothing :titanic:

September 01, 2017, 04:11:51 AM
Reply #806

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

September 01, 2017, 04:12:32 AM
Reply #807

chang

You bought RED?!?! Fucking traitor!

Posts like this is why I login - made my day that, simple man that I am.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:16:13 AM by chang »

September 01, 2017, 04:12:58 AM
Reply #808

TrevorSteven

Ppl start talking about us going for Dembele from Celtic. At least we are Linked to someone and I like him.

September 01, 2017, 04:13:03 AM
Reply #809

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...