August 22, 2019, 02:49:58 PM

Author Topic: Deadline day thread Summer '17  (Read 41425 times)

August 31, 2017, 03:43:42 PM
Read 41425 times

Waltzer

Niasse is off to Palace, 10 mill

August 31, 2017, 05:16:44 PM
Reply #1

Waltzer

Imagine the fume if we don't do any proper business and Koeman is chilling in Portugal.

Hes made it clear on a number of occasions he has nothing to do with transfers, thats Steve Walsh and the boards job. Its also the clubs policy hence appointing Walsh.

I have no problem with him being there, if we dont get a striker this is on Walsh

August 31, 2017, 05:27:45 PM
Reply #2

Waltzer

Does it give of the right impression though. He looks well happy with himself while we are all sat on our computers waiting for a crumb of news.

Honestly dont care. i expect hes kept informed but like i said, its not is job. Would he want Walsh telling tactics on a match day?

August 31, 2017, 05:39:07 PM
Reply #3

Waltzer

Well you are obviously correct, perhaps I just did not want to see him have a day off on what will probably decide our first half the season. Would a potential player not want to meet with the manager, suppose he can skype from the 9th hole.

Just does not come across well to me regardless of his involvement in transfers.

The lucky git.

is there anything to prove these photos were even taken yesterday?

August 31, 2017, 05:59:31 PM
Reply #4

Waltzer

Alan Myers just said, Everton will be busy with players both leaving and coming in.
Reckon Out;-
Lennon
Miralas
Naisse
Barkley
Robles

Reckon In;-
Vlasic
Perez
Gibson
and a surprise

I hope thats not Darron Gibson again?

August 31, 2017, 06:58:56 PM
Reply #5

Waltzer

Looks like VVD is off somewhere?

August 31, 2017, 09:03:45 PM
Reply #6

Waltzer

I am actually not that bothered especially when you look at how much overpriced shite is being offloaded . If we are happy to stand still for another year then no signings is no probs .

As it stands I think weve gone backwards with regards to our chances of winning games without an established, recognised striker.

September 01, 2017, 02:58:49 AM
Reply #7

Waltzer

In reality
We've had a good window, we got players on early and filled some real gaps in the first xi

Koeman is gonna have to do some spin tho as he's banged the drum for about a month about a forward and a defender and we appesr to not be getting either
The lack of a striker has really tainted the window for me. If we don't I think its a bit of a failure and in essence I think we can right off being any higher than 7th at best. We won't score enough goals to trouble the teams above us and our defence isn't good enough

September 01, 2017, 04:45:02 AM
Reply #8

Waltzer

Hope Koeman puts him on the bench for a few games so he gets the send off he deserves...

September 01, 2017, 06:54:52 PM
Reply #9

Waltzer

Martina played out there pre season. Didn't do too bad, although you wouldn't want him there too often.

Im struggling to see why we let Barry go as he could ad has played as CB and leftback, granted he isnt the quickest but Koeman must've been given assurance that we had someone for him to authorise this mopve?