December 11, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

Author Topic: [News]Niasse on verge of Palace move  (Read 5344 times)

September 09, 2017, 02:24:50 AM
Reply #105

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I look at the like of strikers in our team and I think he at least might make our bench with Europa still a thing for us.

deCoubertin

September 10, 2017, 01:22:20 AM
Reply #106

gizzblue

Couldn't have done much worse than our attacking players b Spurs.

September 11, 2017, 03:35:02 PM
Reply #107

JordanianEmbassy

Koeman's interview gives the lie to the perception that Koeman "treated him badly and had frozen him out". Now we know, and it looks like he may play a part for us and good luck to him. If he has any character he will take his chance.

Sorry mate I've not been following this. Has Koeman talked about Niasse in a recent interview?

September 11, 2017, 04:47:50 PM
Reply #108

Marky Mark and the funky

Sorry mate I've not been following this. Has Koeman talked about Niasse in a recent interview?

Yarr. Pre-spuds he said:

1) Niasse just joined first-team training the day before.
2) With the strikers last a season he did not need him.
3) No need to talk about his treatment last season anymore.
4) Sometimes you need to give a player an opportunity.
5) His attitude has been perfect.

I am not even making this up!

September 12, 2017, 12:14:17 AM
Reply #109

Hesmenos

He also said that one of the reasons for including him in the squad is our failure to bring in another striker.
Sounds like he wasn't in his plans but circumstances have forced him to include Niasse.

Watching Niasse play, you can see why Koeman doesn't like him. His technique is poor. A few times against Chelsea U23 he was running down the line and managed to dribble the ball out of play. But he is still quite effective. He is a real nuisance to defenders with his pressing. He's got quite good reaction times and speed over a few metres, when there's a loose ball he often pounces on it first. And he also has a decent finish on him. I wouldn't want him starting, but he's not a bad option to bring on against a tired defence.

September 12, 2017, 12:19:12 AM
Reply #110

Realist

He can't be any worse than Sandro

September 12, 2017, 02:40:38 AM
Reply #111

Juanito

He can't be any worse than Sandro

Once Sandro gets used to the pace of the Premiership and he plays in a balanced side, he will improve. 16 goals in La liga for a mid table side, ex Barcelona. I think he will be good for us in the new year

September 12, 2017, 03:35:32 AM
Reply #112

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

September 12, 2017, 06:37:04 PM
Reply #113

Lxxx

Once Sandro gets used to the pace of the Premiership and he plays in a balanced side, he will improve. 16 goals in La liga for a mid table side, ex Barcelona. I think he will be good for us in the new year
Plenty of talented players have come from Spain and just not cut it here. It's not a given he'll replicate the same form he has showed in his very short career so far. I hope he does like.