November 24, 2017, 11:01:38 PM

Author Topic: [News]Vlasic deal set to be announced  (Read 5629 times)

September 01, 2017, 06:02:25 PM
Reply #45

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Bring back the Jelavic song, just replace Jelavic with Vlasic and you've got a hit right there.

You see this is the exact type of thing I'm trying to stamp out. Copying all the same old songs we've always sang!

They are already singing the Jelavic song for Sigurdsson when it should have been Ice Ice Gylfi to the tune of Ice Ice Baby or his name to the tune of Brown Girl in the ring by Boney M
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 06:04:48 PM
Reply #46

Lxxx

You see this is the exact type of thing I'm trying to stamp out. Copying all the same old songs we've always sang!

They are already singing the Jelavic song for Sigurdsson when it should have been Ice Ice Gylfi to the tune of Ice Ice Baby or his name to the tune of Brown Girl in the ring by Boney M

Most of the lower Gwladys weren't born when Ice Ice Baby was out and they certainly won't have the foggiest who Boney M are.

September 01, 2017, 06:06:37 PM
Reply #47

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Most of the lower Gwladys weren't born when Ice Ice Baby was out and they certainly won't have the foggiest who Boney M are.

But for the old crooners like us 2, boom!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 01, 2017, 06:12:19 PM
Reply #48

Lxxx

I actually think the Boney M one is a good shout. I reckon you should start it, next game, on your own.

September 01, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
Reply #49

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I'm looking forward to see this kid play.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 01, 2017, 06:13:48 PM
Reply #50

sam of the south

Duet it is then ☺️
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2017, 06:22:18 PM
Reply #51

sam of the south

This video from the game against us, shows what to be excited about, quick, skillful, very clever passes, strong on the ball.

https://twitter.com/pbsportswriter/status/903206193363079168

Blimey, it shows how blinkered I can be during a game.

He looked really strong and intelligent.

However, he looks suspiciously like another no.10 to me 😬

Hope we play him where he will thrive the most..
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2017, 06:25:12 PM
Reply #52

Macca77

Lets not go over the top here after watching a very brief clip of him against us, the premier league is a whole different kettle of ball games

September 01, 2017, 06:26:43 PM
Reply #53

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Lets not go over the top here after watching a very brief clip of him against us, the premier league is a whole different kettle of ball games

No one has.....yet

September 01, 2017, 06:27:34 PM
Reply #54

Lxxx

As long as we narrow the pitch to just within the legal stipulations I reckon we could do alright this year.

September 01, 2017, 06:36:14 PM
Reply #55

SANA_DR0

I'm looking forward to see this kid play.

If the Lower Gwladys dont know who Boney M or Vanilla Ice, they'd have no chance knowing who Kid n Play were.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 01, 2017, 06:41:51 PM
Reply #56

MmmBlueRamirez

This video from the game against us, shows what to be excited about, quick, skillful, very clever passes, strong on the ball.

https://twitter.com/pbsportswriter/status/903206193363079168

Smells of Manny Fernandes.

At least we managed to sign him though.

Has a good first touch, vision and passing ability.

As mentioned yet another #10....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 01, 2017, 08:23:53 PM
Reply #57

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

So it's him wide left, Sandro wide right and DCL up top. Combined age of about one Wayne Rooney. Exciting to speculate what it might be like but ultimately probably frustrating as fuck.

Who you dropping then Sigurdsson or Rooney?

September 02, 2017, 12:28:42 AM
Reply #58

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Watching that I think he's a bit like Pienaar - not blistering pace, but tricky and strong with an eye for a good pass

September 03, 2017, 05:10:07 AM
Reply #59

ally2

Looks the closest yet to how Barkley plays/played. Does look like another 10 though yes. Our very own.