October 21, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

Author Topic: [News]Vlasic deal set to be announced  (Read 14784 times)

December 08, 2017, 02:02:33 PM
Reply #120

Trowel

There's something in his running style that reminds me of Osman - short legs, head up and upright body.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

December 08, 2017, 02:31:14 PM
Reply #121

Lazarou

Quality finish for his goal, looks so comfortable when playing. He should be in or around the starting 11 every match.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

December 08, 2017, 02:42:26 PM
Reply #122

mikey_blue

He's the type of player who'll get better with every game. His attitude is second to none.

As much as I like Lennon, realistically, he's not going to get any better. I think the pair of them should be sharing the responsibility on that right flank. Obviously Lennon's defensive output is key, but I'm sure Vlasic could produce similar if tasked with the same.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:43:39 PM by mikey_blue »

December 08, 2017, 03:14:43 PM
Reply #123

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I really really like the look of him.

Were not blessed with powerful runners or dribblers, so its nice to have Vlasic and Lookman coming through, hopefully see them more through the season.

Good little Barkley replacement on the sly.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 04:03:36 PM
Reply #124

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
I think I must be a bit odd, in that I don't rate him as much as the rest of the forum seemingly. I always think he seems to be quite busy, his first touch is decent and he can dribble ok but I think his passing under pressure is really poor. He gives the ball away so much in the final third and his crosses are mostly off the mark. It's just sloppy.
He's a young player with loads of time to improve, but I don't get the clamour for him to start games right now.

I much prefer lookman. He also makes a lot of mistakes, but his pace and trickery make him more exciting to me.

December 08, 2017, 04:06:36 PM
Reply #125

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think I must be a bit odd, in that I don't rate him as much as the rest of the forum seemingly. I always think he seems to be quite busy, his first touch is decent and he can dribble ok but I think his passing under pressure is really poor. He gives the ball away so much in the final third and his crosses are mostly off the mark. It's just sloppy.
He's a young player with loads of time to improve, but I don't get the clamour for him to start games right now.

I much prefer lookman. He also makes a lot of mistakes, but his pace and trickery make him more exciting to me.

To be absolutely fair he could end up as another James McClean, and I think Lookman is the more naturally exciting, but hes got some great signs. Keeper not the best last night but hes got a nice one on one finish in his locker apparently which is invaluable.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2017, 06:03:58 PM
Reply #126

SANA_DR0

just going to get better..

wonder what our first team will be like when everyone is fit an firing... maybe we can steal crystal palaces no striker formation.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 08, 2017, 06:12:37 PM
Reply #127

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
just going to get better..

wonder what our first team will be like when everyone is fit an firing... maybe we can steal crystal palaces no striker formation.
We have been doing that all season  ;)

December 08, 2017, 06:14:21 PM
Reply #128

SANA_DR0

We have been doing that all season  ;)

true, but thats not by design, we actually played strikers..  while palace had wingers and no striker.. you need them late breaking Tim Cahills and Fellainis for that formation...
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 09, 2017, 03:56:03 PM
Reply #129

Martip

Got the makings of a good player imo.

December 09, 2017, 04:05:17 PM
Reply #130

sam of the south

To be absolutely fair he could end up as another James McClean, and I think Lookman is the more naturally exciting, but hes got some great signs. Keeper not the best last night but hes got a nice one on one finish in his locker apparently which is invaluable.

He has far more awareness and intelligence than McClean, let alone ball control, and calmness in front of goal.

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 09, 2017, 04:18:36 PM
Reply #131

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Reminds me more of when Arteta used to play out wide.

Not fast but good shift of body weight, change of direction, close control and use of both feet make the space instead of pace.

December 09, 2017, 06:51:51 PM
Reply #132

Lxxx

Very good technical player, which we don't have too many of. I reckon he could be a proper player if he develops as he could do with his talent.

December 09, 2017, 10:33:18 PM
Reply #133

Simon Paul

Administrator
looks far too much like Jose Baxter for comfort

December 09, 2017, 11:33:26 PM
Reply #134

blue slug

looks far too much like Jose Baxter for comfort

Needs to wipe his nose properly then