September 23, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Author Topic: [News]Vlasic deal set to be announced  (Read 14269 times)

September 01, 2017, 01:30:24 AM
Read 14269 times

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

September 01, 2017, 01:35:25 AM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
90 minutes early innit? I might be slipping with my timezones...
Thirty mins
Simply simply lovely

September 01, 2017, 01:56:55 AM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

September 01, 2017, 02:26:55 AM
Reply #3

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Good luck to the lad, feel a bit sorry for him already. Hope he is boss
Simply simply lovely

September 01, 2017, 03:18:54 AM
Reply #4

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
How 'ready' to be involved a match day squad do we think this kid is?
He will be on the bench v spurs
Prob imagine it will be sommet similar to lookmans transition
Simply simply lovely

October 30, 2017, 01:11:07 AM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
1st thing he should be doing tonight is telling her to keep her fucking trap shut.
Why?
Simply simply lovely

December 30, 2017, 11:06:12 PM
Reply #6

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I mean this as a genuine question: Why is Vlasic not even getting on the bench? He has looked very good to me in his few appearances this season. Very solid in possession. Goal threat. Good work rate. I just don't understand why he is not even getting a look.

Am I wrong in my assessment of him? Is he not ready to play in the prem? (I will admit that is better performances have been against weaker sides in Europe.) Has he had a bad attitude in training? (There seemed to be some stories suggesting that might be the case earlier in the season, but I don't recall reading anything concrete.)
He travelled
And lookman and Beni Baningime

So they are obviously part of the squad

He deserves a chance but must not be showing Allardyce what he wants
Simply simply lovely

December 31, 2017, 01:28:41 AM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
the 3 players you mentioned retain the ball to well... not what Allardyce wants,
Not so sure about lookman
Simply simply lovely

January 02, 2018, 11:19:10 PM
Reply #8

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Great news for the lad, thought he did well yesterday and sounds like we'll be seeing much more of him

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/01/02/tricky-vlasic-impresses-allardyce

Sam Allardyce identified the performance of Nikola Vlasic as a "positive” to draw from Everton's 2-0 New Year's Day defeat by Manchester United.

Manager Allardyce made seven changes to his team for the visit of 20-times English champions United, with the game concluding a run of nine Premier League matches in 34 days for the Blues.

Croat attacker Vlasic was handed his first top-flight start since the Goodison Park meeting with Arsenal back in October and responded by delivering a combative and purposeful display.

And although Allardyce was naturally frustrated to see his team go down to a second successive loss following Saturday's last-gasp defeat at Bournemouth, he spied reason for optimism in 20-year-old Vlasic's industry and adventure.

"Nikola Vlasic was a positive,” Allardyce told evertontv. "If we can get him in the top third of the pitch with the ball at his feet, he can create a lot of tricks and movement and some good opportunities.

"But we have to get him up there, where he likes to be, and get him possession as often we can. I was pleased with him.
He spent the second half of the first half and the second half as a right back
Simply simply lovely

January 03, 2018, 04:50:22 AM
Reply #9

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he was supposed to be a number 10?  Looks like we're doing an Arteta on him.  Early days though.  I like him but wasn't really impressed yesterday.
He started very well then got involved with Holgate into trying to be the right back
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2018, 12:41:53 AM
Reply #10

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I dont understand this signing, where he plays or what purpose he serves.
Which signing pal?
Vlasic? Highly rated youngster with a Great work ethic, hope to see a lot more of the lad
Simply simply lovely