October 22, 2017, 11:42:09 AM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri: We will look to add more in January  (Read 5814 times)

September 01, 2017, 04:48:40 AM
Read 5814 times

Everton News

Moshiri: We will look to add more in January

Major Everton shareholder Farhad Moshiri says that he is happy with the squad that he has helped assemble at Goodison Park this summer.

Source: Moshiri: We will look to add more in January

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 05:00:19 AM
Reply #1

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

September 01, 2017, 05:01:02 AM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

I like moshiri done a lot of good. He definitely has a bit of the kenwrights about him when he opens his mouth though.

September 01, 2017, 05:11:19 AM
Reply #3

Martip

Same old same old for me. It's been an absolute shambles and im questioning moshiris commitment to the cause with another fook all spend after assets have been sold.

How the funk have we not managed to conjure a suitable replacement for lukaku?

Feels like we wasted our time filling the same position 3 times but neglecting the obvious.

I also question koeman and Walsh....why havecthey not identified a forward in all this time ffs or is it no funds are available without sales ? I mentioned on another thread  that I've not been impressed with koemans transfers other than gueye and I stand by that....it all feels so scattergun with no real plan in place....i mean we 've just signed that lad after seeing him play against us in the Europa league....stinks of desperation to me.

September 01, 2017, 05:13:19 AM
Reply #4

MmmBlueRamirez

2011 everybody

We were proper skint back then.

Times are vastly different.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 01, 2017, 05:16:02 AM
Reply #5

Martip

How are they ? We still spend fook all each window despite the sky money having gone up. I keep reading we are now a rich club but we  keep getting outspent by the likes of Palace.

September 01, 2017, 05:20:40 AM
Reply #6

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

So just to be clear.
You accept that 2011 was a shit transfer window and as times are now different this one can in noway be construed as a bad window then yeah?

Cause they're not comparable are the really?

September 01, 2017, 05:22:06 AM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

If we're already out of the Europa League by then it won;t matter anyway because we won't be able to attract anyone decent.

FFS Everton! Shoul have been working on Lukaku replacement for 2 years now - we only just held on to him last time.

Thought these days were over.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 01, 2017, 05:25:05 AM
Reply #8

Macca77

How are they ? We still spend fook all each window despite the sky money having gone up. I keep reading we are now a rich club but we  keep getting outspent by the likes of Palace.

So breaking our transfer record 3 times this summer isnt good enough then?

I honestly don't give a fuck how much money other teams spend, especially ones who always finish way below us in the League

September 01, 2017, 05:26:21 AM
Reply #9

Realist

How? We had players worth more to sell
Fuck Moshiri

September 01, 2017, 05:26:47 AM
Reply #10

everton1952

I like Moshiri and I trust him, so there.

September 01, 2017, 05:27:15 AM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Have Palace spent more than 150 million this summer then?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 01, 2017, 05:28:15 AM
Reply #12

blueski

not looking to bash him completely because he has done a lot of good things but he really needs someone to tell him to not get engaged with deadline day coverage that interview was shambolic
Nil Satis

September 01, 2017, 05:28:47 AM
Reply #13

TheTone

any link to that Moshiri call?

September 01, 2017, 05:32:11 AM
Reply #14

Martip

So breaking our transfer record 3 times this summer isnt good enough then?

I honestly don't give a fuck how much money other teams spend, especially ones who always finish way below us in the League
Everyone is breaking their transfer records as prices have often doubled or more ! We also have never got 90m for one of our players....the simple fact is we are not investing much other than money we make from player sales. That you can't deny surely ?