December 18, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri: We will look to add more in January  (Read 7392 times)

September 01, 2017, 05:32:39 AM
Reply #15

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Not impressed with our transfers other than Gueye? Are you kidding? You not seen Pickford, Keane, Schneiderlin, etc play? I think people are forgetting a certain scouse boy too.

Ross has fucked us over and embarrassed us when we were all expecting great news of a top signing. Hes going to be coming back to a lot of disgruntled people on Merseyside.

Lets not forget Sandro has looked decent and comes with a bit of a pedigree and this new Croation kid is handy, so lets try and not panic just yet. Most of our business was done early and good business at that. Moshiri/Walsh now totally have one job to do in the next four months... find a proper out and out striker, and fill the gaps in defence. No excuses. It would have been good to have done that business in this window, and maybe we were just about to before Ross fucked us over, but we havent. So imo we have to get behind our lads now. Support DCL, Sandro etc. and put this embarrassment behind us.

Oh, and Fuck you Ross. How could you? Greedy, horrible none-Evertonian. Enjoy your time rotting in the reserves Rot Barkley.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 05:34:35 AM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 05:34:16 AM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

Have Palace spent more than 150 million this summer then?

Net spend is obviously a nonsense if you're doing great business and on the cheap. However I'm not sure it's the same nonsense when the window closes and you've massive holes still in your squad

September 01, 2017, 05:35:16 AM
Reply #17

Macca77

Everyone is breaking their transfer records as prices have often doubled or more ! We also have never got 90m for one of our players....the simple fact is we are not investing much other than money we make from player sales. That you can't deny surely ?

Every club apart from the so called big 4 has done that, its normal.

Who's to say we havent made other huge bids for players?

September 01, 2017, 05:39:32 AM
Reply #18

gizzblue

I for one am thrilled to bits we didn't go off half cocked spending 40/50 mill on the likes of fucking Troy Deeney (panic buying) ...unlike some on here .im well bouyed we got rid of all the Martinez shite and bettered the squad no end .

But fuck it we didn't waste millions  win win ......
I will still be shouting till I'm  horse at every game for the blue boys ...come on DCL show these douting fucks who's a class striker ...still think we will score more than Lukaku .
In Moshiri we trust 😅

September 01, 2017, 05:41:35 AM
Reply #19

bigac

Lets hope Giroud will have found a new mrs by January.

September 01, 2017, 05:44:00 AM
Reply #20

Martip

Not impressed with our transfers other than Gueye? Are you kidding? You not seen Pickford, Keane, Schneiderlin, etc play? I think people are forgetting a certain scouse boy too.

Ross has fucked us over and embarrassed us when we were all expecting great news of a top signing. Hes going to be coming back to a lot of disgruntled people on Merseyside.

Lets not forget Sandro has looked decent and comes with a bit of a pedigree and this new Croation kid is handy, so lets try and not panic just yet. Most of our business was done early and good business at that. Moshiri/Walsh now totally have one job to do in the next four months... find a proper out and out striker, and fill the gaps in defence. No excuses. It would have been good to have done that business in this window, and maybe we were just about to before Ross fucked us over, but we havent. So imo we have to get behind our lads now. Support DCL, Sandro etc. and put this embarrassment behind us.

Oh, and Fuck you Ross. How could you? Greedy, horrible none-Evertonian. Enjoy your time rotting in the reserves Rot Barkley.
Without going through each signing individually as have done previously I stand by my opinion that out starting 11 is not much better than before the window.

Agree with your comments on the next four months but surely this should have been addressed in the last 4 ?

September 01, 2017, 06:11:30 AM
Reply #21

MmmBlueRamirez

So just to be clear.
You accept that 2011 was a shit transfer window and as times are now different this one can in noway be construed as a bad window then yeah?

Cause they're not comparable are the really?

It's all relative.

This window is bad because we failed in our main objective which was to replace Lukaku as best we can.

Yes we've signed some terrific players and that is a massive positive but overall we've failed.

This was the opportunity to close the gap on our rivals. That ain't gonna happen is it. We're back to treading water again which is where we were for the back end of Moyes tenure. The best of the rest.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 01, 2017, 07:40:09 AM
Reply #22

fubarruk

Sorry but it's just words, ultimately we've failed massively.

We knew Lukaku was leaving 6 months ago and we've not replaced him, simple fact, all other signings are irrelevant, we failed in our biggest and most important task of the summer.

September 01, 2017, 07:54:12 AM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

Sorry but it's just words, ultimately we've failed massively.

We knew Lukaku was leaving 6 months ago and we've not replaced him, simple fact, all other signings are irrelevant, we failed in our biggest and most important task of the summer.

How are all other signing "irrelevant"?!

Utter fucking cockwombles in here at the moment, take your heads for a collective wobble. Fuck.

September 01, 2017, 08:51:15 AM
Reply #24

Ramjam

Let's hope DCL does for us what Kane does for the bridesmaids, He's got that lean hungry look about him and is eager to impress and do well for the team, we might be already sitting on our Lukaku replacement, who knows
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 01, 2017, 10:52:05 AM
Reply #25

bluenuck

He shouldn't do interviews.

And last time I checked he can't force players that don't play for us to play for us. If they don't want to come here how can people blame him? And last time I checked wasn't it bill and steve Walsh leading the transfer business?

All moshiri has done is opened his cheque book. Ya, what a douche...

September 01, 2017, 12:59:11 PM
Reply #26

indiantoffee1975

Here we go.....roll the excuses out. Good luck in finding a striker in January which will make a difference.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 01:02:21 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

September 01, 2017, 01:18:17 PM
Reply #27

bluenuck

Here we go.....roll the excuses out. Good luck in finding a striker in January which will make a difference.

18 friggin months he's been here.

You this quick with women as well?

Let me guess. You're gonna reply with "only yours".  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 01:19:40 PM by bluenuck »

September 01, 2017, 01:30:53 PM
Reply #28

Macca77

Its gone very fubar on here hasn't it

September 01, 2017, 01:33:02 PM
Reply #29

School of Science

Lets hope Giroud will have found a new mrs by January.

And I can have the old one   :tongue:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15