November 18, 2017, 04:26:56 PM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri: We will look to add more in January  (Read 6983 times)

September 07, 2017, 06:04:16 AM
Reply #180

Juanito

Spurs play with two No.10's so that shouldn't be an issue.

deCoubertin

September 07, 2017, 06:44:59 AM
Reply #181

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We needed at least 2 strikers this window. We got none. Poor window for me.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 07, 2017, 04:43:28 PM
Reply #182

kiwiblue65

Without going through each signing individually as have done previously I stand by my opinion that out starting 11 is not much better than before the window.

Agree with your comments on the next four months but surely this should have been addressed in the last 4 ?
What planet are you on?

September 07, 2017, 04:46:08 PM
Reply #183

kiwiblue65

Wouldnt it be sensible to see how the results go before all this negativity. Today we have lost one game to the champions. Rome wasnt built in a day

September 07, 2017, 04:57:34 PM
Reply #184

Macca77

Remain calm, our squad is still strong enough to get us into the top 6, if we don't address the striker issue in January then you can panic all you want, I however will not panic, I have faith in our squad, in our manager and in our owner.

September 07, 2017, 06:34:05 PM
Reply #185

Lxxx

International breaks are still the worst.

Yep. We've just swapped one striker wanting to get away for another striker wanting to get his end away.

September 08, 2017, 03:35:37 AM
Reply #186

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 08, 2017, 04:11:34 AM
Reply #187

gizzblue

How do you?
Why do you think we never bought a striker? The target man that Koeman wanted?
Because aside shite from lower teams none were available, ffs how many times can you spout the same jamie caragher esq rednosed shite in a different way .....did you really wanna spend 45/50 mill on Deeney or bent over and raped by Palace on fooking Benteke or some other shite waste of money .

We've had fuck all for twenty years(any true blue knows this) + we've just replaced twelve+ fucking players and your toys are still projectile and your dummy on the floor yet again ....fucking red shite nonsense ....deffo....I've never in all my time ever heard such dirty remarks from a blue or any true fan about their teams actual financial and status progression .

No debt
Ground facelift
12+ New players
In Europe
Fucking bright future
New ground
Major transition
No longer a fucking laughing stock.

And you flog the dead horse over missed opportunity ....honestly .
I would use the broken record again but for the rest of this forums sake I won't .

Don't bother responding I'm not taking no more red nosed shite thanks .. ..and your now dead to me 😅
Good day .

September 08, 2017, 04:29:57 AM
Reply #188

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 08, 2017, 05:07:17 AM
Reply #189

Realist

Because aside shite from lower teams none were available, ffs how many times can you spout the same jamie caragher esq rednosed shite in a different way .....did you really wanna spend 45/50 mill on Deeney or bent over and raped by Palace on fooking Benteke or some other shite waste of money .

We've had fuck all for twenty years(any true blue knows this) + we've just replaced twelve+ fucking players and your toys are still projectile and your dummy on the floor yet again ....fucking red shite nonsense ....deffo....I've never in all my time ever heard such dirty remarks from a blue or any true fan about their teams actual financial and status progression .

No debt (How much debt did Moshiri wipe out?)
Ground facelift (LOL)
12+ New players (1st team better than last year?)
In Europe
Fucking bright future
New ground (Believe it when I see it)
Major transition (Elaborate)
No longer a fucking laughing stock.

And you flog the dead horse over missed opportunity ....honestly .
I would use the broken record again but for the rest of this forums sake I won't .
Don't bother responding I'm not taking no more red nosed shite thanks .. ..and your now dead to me
Good day .

Take a look back and answer what I've asked.

Deeney 45m? What are you on about?
You don't know what strikers were available really do you?
I'd have taken Benteke in a heartbeat and I reckon the vast majority of Blues would have, he's a proven scorer in the prem, which is what we lost.
And please don't try and tell me that window wasn't a missed opportunity to make up ground on teams who finished above us

Dirty remarks on the clubs finances? You've lost the plot

I'm sorry that it upsets you but a few tins of paint and spending roughly what came in (including tv money) doesn't really convince me of a new dawn.

Infact I don't care who it upsets but here goes - most on here are desperate for something to cling to understandably because we've been allowed to decline to unthinkable depths since the 80's by the scumbags who were allowed into the club to bleed it dry including Kenwright
So now everybody is pissed off if I say that I don't think this new regime is gonna be what everyone thinks, even though I hope I'm proven wrong. Like I've said if you don't agree with the consensus of a little group on here then the clowns jump all over it
Don't agree with it you're a Liverpool fan or a troll - it's pretty pathetic to be honest
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 11:18:04 AM by Defeatist »

September 08, 2017, 08:06:52 AM
Reply #190

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Take a look back and answer what I've asked.

Deeney 45m? What are you on about?
You don't know what strikers were available really do you?
I'd have taken Benteke in a heartbeat and I reckon the vast majority of Blues would have, he's a proven scorer in the prem, which is what we lost.
And please don't try and tell me that window wasn't a missed opportunity to make up ground on teams who finished above us

Dirty remarks on the clubs finances? You've lost the plot

I'm sorry that it upsets you but a few tins of paint and spending roughly what came in (including tv money) doesn't really convince me of a new dawn.

Infact I don't care who it upsets but here goes - most on here are desperate for something to cling to understandably because we've been allowed to decline to unthinkable depths since the 80's by the scumbags who were allowed into the club to bleed it dry including Kenwright
So now everybody is pissed off if I say that I don't think this new regime is gonna be what everyone thinks, even though I hope I'm proven wrong. Like I've said if you don't agree with the consensus on here then the clowns jump all over it
Don't agree with it you're a Liverpool fan or a troll - it's pretty pathetic to be honest
Try as you might to keep things in proportion this pretending that everything is bad so as not to risk experiencing disappointment is no longer working. Starting to shine through is the suppressed excitement and anticipation of a new dawn for your football club.
Be brave, embrace it, grab it with both hands and start to enjoy that lovely warm feeling called happiness. The thrill of shared achievement with your fellow fans awaits. The tingle of excitement when you see the lads run out in blue. The counting down of the days to the next game. The mouth watering away days. The love of Everton.
There's no need to feel afraid, good feelings are liberating.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

September 08, 2017, 07:20:58 PM
Reply #191

Hawkandro

Thomas Delaney

Hopefully. Centre midfield is looking a bit sparse...
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

September 08, 2017, 11:42:05 PM
Reply #192

BlueForYou

Sigurdsson, Delaney, Klaassen - sweet!

And throw Dolberg into the mix - sweeter!!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick