October 19, 2017, 07:45:08 PM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri: We will look to add more in January  (Read 5753 times)

September 01, 2017, 01:41:05 PM
Reply #30

Toffee1

Its gone very fubar on here hasn't it

Bit SNAFU as well but that is Everton for you.

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 01:47:04 PM
Reply #31

fubarruk

How are all other signing "irrelevant"?!

Utter fucking cockwombles in here at the moment, take your heads for a collective wobble. Fuck.
You go to work, are given one thing that you absolutely have to do and a deadline to do it , given plenty of notice and all the tools you need to get it done. Deadline passes and you've not done it, despite the other work you've done, boss is tearing you a new arsehole...

September 01, 2017, 01:58:23 PM
Reply #32

indiantoffee1975

Here we go.....roll the excuses out. Good luck in finding a striker in January which will make a difference.

Yes hes been here 18 months and he's changed many things for the good. However, the one big hole which needed to filled was a striker. That was paramount. There wasn't as much of a need for Klaassen or Sigurdsson. We seem to fall short a player or two every transfer window. Something is not quite right with our recruitment process.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 01:59:32 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

September 01, 2017, 02:05:22 PM
Reply #33

ally2

You go to work, are given one thing that you absolutely have to do

That wasn't the case though. There were far more important things to do, and we did them.

September 01, 2017, 02:09:04 PM
Reply #34

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
That wasn't the case though. There were far more important things to do, and we did them.

It's debatable between keeper and striker as to what the most important thing was.

All the other signings aren't invalidated but to not get a striker was a big miss.

September 01, 2017, 02:12:45 PM
Reply #35

Martip

It's debatable between keeper and striker as to what the most important thing was.

All the other signings aren't invalidated but to not get a striker was a big miss.
Let's face it a striker was more important than a go a goalkeeper

September 01, 2017, 02:17:07 PM
Reply #36

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Only if you under appreciate goalkeepers ;)

September 01, 2017, 02:18:15 PM
Reply #37

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
How are all other signing "irrelevant"?!

Utter fucking cockwombles in here at the moment, take your heads for a collective wobble. Fuck.

Just wish they would all shut the fuck up untill January and come back then if we are not in the top 6.
when I say "all" come back that doesn't include the recently joined obvious kopite wums

September 01, 2017, 02:23:52 PM
Reply #38

Lazarou

We have brought in two strikers though? And we got one of the best young goalkeepers available. Not exactly a crisis.

September 01, 2017, 02:25:46 PM
Reply #39

Martip

Just wish they would all shut the fuck up untill January and come back then if we are not in the top 6.
when I say "all" come back that doesn't include the recently joined obvious kopite wums
To be fair is this not a forum where people can debate all things Everton regardless of opinion ? Why is it that if someone disagrees with you or dares to question the Goodison hierarchy they are wums or even worse kopites ?

September 01, 2017, 02:27:50 PM
Reply #40

Martip

We have brought in two strikers though? And we got one of the best young goalkeepers available. Not exactly a crisis.
So you honestly believe that having a legless Rooney, sandro and dcl are enough for a push on the top 4, the cups and europa ?

September 01, 2017, 02:31:25 PM
Reply #41

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair is this not a forum where people can debate all things Everton regardless of opinion ? Why is it that if someone disagrees with you or dares to question the Goodison hierarchy they are wums or even worse kopites ?
Of course it's a forum for debate but, and this is not aimed at you personally, when a poster endlessly posts absolutely nothing other than dammning, scathing, negative posts it's just fucking tedious and I wish they would hold fire untill we are failing miserably in January, then I have no issue with it but as an example to say "all of our signings have been shit apart from Gueye" is just plain stupid and suggests it's just a wind up.

September 01, 2017, 02:32:09 PM
Reply #42

Lazarou

So you honestly believe that having a legless Rooney, sandro and dcl are enough for a push on the top 4, the cups and europa ?

No but I never thought we would be top 4 this season. You have to remember where we are coming from compared to the top 4/6. Never played in the Champions League, small stadium we did not have a pot to piss in 18 months ago. It will take time.

September 01, 2017, 02:37:34 PM
Reply #43

Martip

Of course it's a forum for debate but, and this is not aimed at you personally, when a poster endlessly posts absolutely nothing other than dammning, scathing, negative posts it's just fucking tedious and I wish they would hold fire untill we are failing miserably in January, then I have no issue with it but as an example to say "all of our signings have been shit apart from Gueye" is just plain stupid and suggests it's just a wind up.
You also have to consider the time a poster joins  the forum surely ? Inbetween a very poor Chelsea loss where we didn't look in the same league and a terrible end to a transfer window where we did not complete the most glaring of objectives. In the period I've been on this forum there has been no realpositives to write about however ill be happy to jump on the happy bandwagon when theres something to smile about  :)

September 01, 2017, 02:42:28 PM
Reply #44

dangermouse

Not really.... some people have unrealistic expectations and I have no problem with those people being told that is the case....
People have opinions and sometimes they are uninformed or just flat out wrong. The fact that you believe it doesn’t make it any more valid or worthwhile, and nobody owes your viewpoint any respect simply because it is yours.

Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes