October 19, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri: We will look to add more in January  (Read 11311 times)

September 01, 2017, 05:26:21 AM
Read 11311 times

Realist

We were proper skint back then.

Times are vastly different.

How? We had players worth more to sell
Fuck Moshiri

September 01, 2017, 08:00:18 PM
Reply #1

Realist

Makes me laugh people saying well a few years ago we signed Pistone or Kroldrup
Guess what that was before the TV money exploded so it's a pointless statement
How much does a premier league club get now from the broadcasters?

I'm shocked that people are happy to accept the crap window we've just had

Lukaku was known to be leaving a long time ago, not getting a replacement is pathetic

That knob doing that interview hasn't helped & as for getting a striker in January! Guess what.... the season may already be dead by then

September 01, 2017, 10:20:01 PM
Reply #2

Realist

People are acting like we're the only team In the premiership without a complete squad.

Are you arsed about anyone elses squad?

September 02, 2017, 01:10:04 AM
Reply #3

Realist

Hells bells, so Koeman is to blame for the squad fiasco. I thought he was the first team coach who coached who he was given?

What? Do you think he just gets given new players without any input on their purchase?

September 06, 2017, 02:54:08 AM
Reply #4

Realist

It took man city just under 4 years from Mansour taking over to winning the league.
They are as close a comparison to our situation as it's possible to get. Various managers, good buys, bad buys ' why would we expect our journey to be that much different?
2 3/4 years less than they had and I don't think we are doing too badly.
There is a culture of wanting everything straight away in football, some people are going to have to learn to be patient.

How is it as close to our situation as it's possible to get?
City's owners have endless funds, Moshiri needed to sell Barkley to buy a striker
It's not even remotely similar

September 06, 2017, 11:16:49 AM
Reply #5

Realist

September 06, 2017, 03:12:53 PM
Reply #6

Realist

How do you know Moshiris finances so well?.

More guesswork without proof .

Just like city for us it won't happen overnight despite the moaning of a few ,it takes a Good couple of years to build a squad ,especially one that was full of Martinez phenomenon types .
A plan true fans will get on behind.

How do you?
Why do you think we never bought a striker? The target man that Koeman wanted?

September 06, 2017, 09:38:08 PM
Reply #7

Realist

Because the strikers he wanted weren't available, Giroud for example.

No offence mate but that's garbage, Giroud maybe but who are the rest he wanted but weren't available?

Do you think Koeman would've said "tell you what, there's no one I fancy so leave it til January"?
Even though that only leaves him DCL & now Niasse as out and out strikers?

September 08, 2017, 05:07:17 AM
Reply #8

Realist

Because aside shite from lower teams none were available, ffs how many times can you spout the same jamie caragher esq rednosed shite in a different way .....did you really wanna spend 45/50 mill on Deeney or bent over and raped by Palace on fooking Benteke or some other shite waste of money .

We've had fuck all for twenty years(any true blue knows this) + we've just replaced twelve+ fucking players and your toys are still projectile and your dummy on the floor yet again ....fucking red shite nonsense ....deffo....I've never in all my time ever heard such dirty remarks from a blue or any true fan about their teams actual financial and status progression .

No debt (How much debt did Moshiri wipe out?)
Ground facelift (LOL)
12+ New players (1st team better than last year?)
In Europe
Fucking bright future
New ground (Believe it when I see it)
Major transition (Elaborate)
No longer a fucking laughing stock.

And you flog the dead horse over missed opportunity ....honestly .
I would use the broken record again but for the rest of this forums sake I won't .
Don't bother responding I'm not taking no more red nosed shite thanks .. ..and your now dead to me
Good day .

Take a look back and answer what I've asked.

Deeney 45m? What are you on about?
You don't know what strikers were available really do you?
I'd have taken Benteke in a heartbeat and I reckon the vast majority of Blues would have, he's a proven scorer in the prem, which is what we lost.
And please don't try and tell me that window wasn't a missed opportunity to make up ground on teams who finished above us

Dirty remarks on the clubs finances? You've lost the plot

I'm sorry that it upsets you but a few tins of paint and spending roughly what came in (including tv money) doesn't really convince me of a new dawn.

Infact I don't care who it upsets but here goes - most on here are desperate for something to cling to understandably because we've been allowed to decline to unthinkable depths since the 80's by the scumbags who were allowed into the club to bleed it dry including Kenwright
So now everybody is pissed off if I say that I don't think this new regime is gonna be what everyone thinks, even though I hope I'm proven wrong. Like I've said if you don't agree with the consensus of a little group on here then the clowns jump all over it
Don't agree with it you're a Liverpool fan or a troll - it's pretty pathetic to be honest
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 11:18:04 AM by Defeatist »