October 20, 2017, 09:10:11 PM

Author Topic: Is it safe on here yet?  (Read 585 times)

September 01, 2017, 08:56:35 AM
Read 585 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Or is there still plenty of bitching happening?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 09:25:07 AM
Reply #1

Ramjam

No Fuck off
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 01, 2017, 10:28:23 AM
Reply #2

Jamokachi

Or is there still plenty of bitching happening?

Cockwombles fuming everywhere

September 01, 2017, 12:24:00 PM
Reply #3

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
The window closed and we haven't bought Messi or sold McCarthy. Of course there's fuming cockwombles everywhere.

September 01, 2017, 12:46:45 PM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

Opinions range from.....

To

Think most will be back in Middle Everton by Krimbo...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 01, 2017, 01:30:48 PM
Reply #5

School of Science

Over it now but we should have bought a striker no doubt and as for Barkley.......Let's just say he's off my Christmas card list  :)
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 01, 2017, 02:15:47 PM
Reply #6

gizzblue

It's fun to watch the fume tbh. ...from the designated few 😅

September 01, 2017, 03:17:50 PM
Reply #7

daza365

I am fuming, shite morning, a striker away from having a good season!

September 01, 2017, 03:18:03 PM
Reply #8

Macca77

What's done is done, no point in dwelling about it, quite a few on here need to put their handbags away and get on with it now.

September 01, 2017, 03:20:04 PM
Reply #9

dangermouse

I love Everton fans. :)

I tried to disconnect from anything online last night... It was like like the internet was suddenly full of disgruntled Evertonians :(
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

September 01, 2017, 03:26:50 PM
Reply #10

Marky Mark and the funky

I won't lie, what i can't deny. Nothing to do with nookie sadly.

Slept all day, I am still raging :blush:

Apologies to anyone I might have pissed off in the last 12 hours or so, I did stay up all night hoping for 'the' signing and by the end of it I snapped :bonk:

September 01, 2017, 04:05:42 PM
Reply #11

daza365

Haha our fans show their disappointment at us failing to sign a striker within 3 months and its the usual;
"I love Evertonians"
"Handbags"
"Cockwombles fuming"

I think it has the potential to be the difference between a progressive or regressive season so yer I have seen my arse a bit and therefore you lot can swivel 👍

September 01, 2017, 04:14:36 PM
Reply #12

Marky Mark and the funky

Haha our fans show their disappointment at us failing to sign a striker within 3 months and its the usual;
"I love Evertonians"
"Handbags"
"Cockwombles fuming"

I think it has the potential to be the difference between a progressive or regressive season so yer I have seen my arse a bit and therefore you lot can swivel 👍

I can see the long-term benefits of what we have done this window, I really can. I also see no shame in expressing disappointment and more than a hint of anger (@RB) in the meantime nod

September 01, 2017, 04:40:55 PM
Reply #13

daza365

I can see the long-term benefits of what we have done this window, I really can. I also see no shame in expressing disappointment and more than a hint of anger (@RB) in the meantime nod
I can myself, take nothing away from the business done, its been great and the futures bright regardless! Just massively frustrating after Koeman coming out clearly stating the need for a striker and a CB for some time now. Onwards I guess ...