December 18, 2017, 10:29:59 PM

Author Topic: Rooney arrested  (Read 8285 times)

September 01, 2017, 04:15:50 PM
Reply #15

Macca77

Mr Rooney, you are sentenced to life imprisonment, you'll be sharing a cell with your number one fan

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 04:17:44 PM
Reply #16

Marky Mark and the funky

I was going to be in on all the 'no wonder he got drunk' jokes myself, I sorta like some of them getting thrown up.

I held back because drink driving is another matter entirely, can't belittle that one when it could have killed someone else :wag:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:34:38 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

September 01, 2017, 04:20:09 PM
Reply #17

Lxxx

I was going to be in on all the 'no wonder he got drunk' jokes myself, I sorta like some of them gettign thrown up.

I held back because drink driving is another matter entirely, can't belittle that one when it could have killed someone else :wag:

You can kill someone every time you get behind the wheel.

September 01, 2017, 04:25:57 PM
Reply #18

mikey_blue

With his money he could afford to have a unicorn come and pick him up.

Seriously though, drink driving is abhorrent, I don't care if you're an Everton player, maximum penalty should apply too all. Thoughtless act.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:27:40 PM by mikey_blue »

September 01, 2017, 04:28:34 PM
Reply #19

Lazarou

After getting flattened and nearly killed by a drunk driver when I was younger, I am actually appalled. The guy has young children with a another on the way. What a absolute knobhead, he has gone way down in my estimation ( sure he is gutted about that).

September 01, 2017, 04:33:00 PM
Reply #20

blob

what a cunt.

hope he's banned for life.

if true...

(ok now?)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:39:47 PM by blob »

September 01, 2017, 04:34:01 PM
Reply #21

Marky Mark and the funky

You can kill someone every time you get behind the wheel.

You know I am referring to the reduced reaction times and the steering equivalent of it being diffcult to walk in a straight line when you are drunk :hug:

September 01, 2017, 04:34:38 PM
Reply #22

Major Clanger

In Hungary there is a service, it costs about twice as much as a taxi, you ring them and two blokes arrive in a car, and one of them will drive you home in your own car. (The other is there to drive the first bloke back after they're done. :))

Is this not a thing in England?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 01, 2017, 04:36:59 PM
Reply #23

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Arrested for Suspicion of drink driving.

Not charged or guilty

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 01, 2017, 04:37:15 PM
Reply #24

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
In Hungary there is a service, it costs about twice as much as a taxi, you ring them and two blokes arrive in a car, and one of them will drive you home in your own car. (The other is there to drive the first bloke back after they're done. :))

Yes , mostly Romanian  drivers, one drives you into the middle of the countryside and throws you out, the other one drives your car to Rumania and sells it. Prefer Uber myself.

September 01, 2017, 04:38:28 PM
Reply #25

Major Clanger

Yes , mostly Romanian  drivers, one drives you into the middle of the countryside and throws you out, the other one drives your car to Rumania and sells it. Prefer Uber myself.

Yeah, I can see how this would be a problem here. It's not a problem for us as Hungary's right next to Romania anyway, you can walk home.

September 01, 2017, 04:38:52 PM
Reply #26

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Yes they do have it.

They also have firms that just send 1 guy on a little fold down scooter that they put in your boot and then drive your car.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 01, 2017, 04:40:27 PM
Reply #27

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Not charged or guilty

Yes but you are only arrested if you blow over the limit and you are only on suspicion untill the court finds you guilty, which will happen if he was over the limit.

September 01, 2017, 04:41:04 PM
Reply #28

Major Clanger

Not charged or guilty

Given you only get arrested if you were driving and you were drunk, I don't think that makes much of a difference. Although it is possible that he had been eating too much yoghurt or something, that scenario is unlikely.

September 01, 2017, 04:42:15 PM
Reply #29

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yes they do have it.

They also have firms that just send 1 guy on a little fold down scooter that they put in your boot and then drive your car.

That scooter thing wouldn't work for me, would have to take the golf clubs out of the boot where they live.