October 18, 2017, 07:54:29 PM

Author Topic: Rooney arrested  (Read 6422 times)

September 01, 2017, 07:45:49 PM
Reply #60

Macca77

Well it probably it is a bit personal but as mentioned earlier I did get hit by a drunk driver when I was younger and also when I was at a high school (a long time ago) a fellow pupil was killed by a drunk driver.

No excuse for this knobhead behaviour by a senior player.

No excuse whatsoever, said the same when Gibson was caught, they earn enough money to be able to afford a taxi or a private limo to get them home if they've had a drink, unfortunately a lot of footballers seem to be devoid of brain cells and think they're fine etc..

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 07:47:54 PM
Reply #61

Everton Mint

Rooney's now been charged and bailed.

September 01, 2017, 07:48:26 PM
Reply #62

BlueBeagle

Think the most important question to be asked is why the fuck was he driving a VW Beetle?!

September 01, 2017, 08:03:13 PM
Reply #63

Gary1878

He has no excuses. Get a taxi or have a driver pick you up. Its very simple really especially when you earn 150k a week and money isn't an issue.

September 01, 2017, 08:04:45 PM
Reply #64

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No justification in this particular case but I would bet that there are a few on here that might well say "there but for the grace of God go I" if they are honest, I am now very conscious of "the morning after"
danger since it has been given so much publicity recently and am extra cautious if I have to drive early morning after drinking but in the past, on the way to work after a late night, who knows ? I read recently that there are now more morning after convictions than at other times.

September 01, 2017, 09:26:25 PM
Reply #65

Faceatthefence

:laugh:
Think the most important question to be asked is why the fuck was he driving a VW Beetle?!
He was on Beetlejuice
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

September 01, 2017, 10:57:59 PM
Reply #66

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Giving some bird a lift home whilst his missus was away (according to the very reputable Daily Mail) ;)

Naughty boy, Wayne! You're dead when she gets home mate.

September 01, 2017, 11:24:17 PM
Reply #67

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Fook me ! He wasn't just over the limit, according to the papers he was three times over the limit !
Sentencing guidelines for 3X is three year ban, custodial sentence of three months or community service,
reckon if he gets a good lawyer he can wash graffiti off walks for the next twelve months, silly, stupid idiotic thing to do, never mind Coleen, wait till Ronald gets his hands on him.
He will appear in court two days before we play Man Utd, can't see him being mentally fit for that.

September 01, 2017, 11:32:00 PM
Reply #68

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Swerves playing for England and hits the ale at the first opportunity.

Gotta respect that in a way.

September 01, 2017, 11:53:01 PM
Reply #69

Toddacelli

Fook me ! He wasn't just over the limit, according to the papers he was three times over the limit !
Sentencing guidelines for 3X is three year ban, custodial sentence of three months or community service,
reckon if he gets a good lawyer he can wash graffiti off walks for the next twelve months, silly, stupid idiotic thing to do, never mind Coleen, wait till Ronald gets his hands on him.
He will appear in court two days before we play Man Utd, can't see him being mentally fit for that.

Reading this like...

and by the end - like this....

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 01, 2017, 11:56:49 PM
Reply #70

eyesalwaysblue

He was down as reserve coach driver as well.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 01, 2017, 11:57:28 PM
Reply #71

mikey_blue

Going out with Wes Brown was his first mistake.

September 02, 2017, 12:06:39 AM
Reply #72

SANA_DR0

Giving some bird a lift home whilst his missus was away (according to the very reputable Daily Mail) ;)

Naughty boy, Wayne! You're dead when she gets home mate.

think this is from last year.

Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 02, 2017, 12:12:38 AM
Reply #73

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hahahahahah

Great picture that. Wasn't he out with jags that night?

September 02, 2017, 12:14:09 AM
Reply #74

KingOfNapaValley

Here is a novel thought.... maybe he should actually drink and party less, not just find a driver.