October 24, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

Author Topic: Rooney arrested  (Read 6672 times)

September 03, 2017, 09:15:12 PM
Reply #210

eyesalwaysblue

Footballers never got done in the 70s they could never find their cars
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

September 03, 2017, 09:20:13 PM
Reply #211

Lxxx

So on Koeman's naughty step we have Rooney, Mirallas, Barkley and Niasse.

Fuckin hell we'll be able to put out a locker less 11 soon, all getting changed in the car park.

September 03, 2017, 09:41:29 PM
Reply #212

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Oh so we are being psychologists again? No one fucking knows if his head will be elsewhere during games
I have to return some videotapes.

September 03, 2017, 09:43:34 PM
Reply #213

Lxxx

Oh so we are being psychologists again? No one fucking knows if his head will be elsewhere during games

It will if there is a woman with her fake knockers out in the first row of the Park End.

September 03, 2017, 09:44:34 PM
Reply #214

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I've never driven under even the slightest of influence.

Shithouse

September 03, 2017, 10:36:20 PM
Reply #215

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
On a lighter note - if Colleen divorced him and got 50% of everything she'd have more PL medals than Steve Gerrard
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 03, 2017, 11:14:09 PM
Reply #216

gizzblue

Those saying they have never drove under the influence ..  it's probably harder to concentrate with a moaning wife or dvdless kids whining than pissed ....so we have all drove with undue care at some point .😅😅

September 03, 2017, 11:16:59 PM
Reply #217

Evertonian in NC

On a lighter note - if Colleen divorced him and got 50% of everything she'd have more PL medals than Steve Gerrard

"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 03, 2017, 11:18:52 PM
Reply #218

Evertonian in NC

Those saying they have never drove under the influence ..  it's probably harder to concentrate with a moaning wife or dvdless kids whining than pissed ....so we have all drove with undue care at some point .😅😅

I once drove past a woman on the highway - at rush hour - who was reading a fucking book.  Traffic was clicking along at 70 miles an hour, mind you.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 03, 2017, 11:20:53 PM
Reply #219

Marky Mark and the funky

So on Koeman's naughty step we have Rooney, Mirallas, Barkley and Niasse.

Fuckin hell we'll be able to put out a locker less 11 soon, all getting changed in the car park.

Don't be so ridiculous.

We're on for five-a-side-though, Robles in goal.

September 03, 2017, 11:21:23 PM
Reply #220

TheTone

In rural Ireland if a fella couldn't get his keys into the car or tractor like on the first go he used never drive home, he'd walk it, bum a lift with the fella less drunk than him or fall asleep on the bonnet or back seat

Can't even have a pint now and drive, world's gone mad

I've just drove home myself after a round of golf, had 2 pints as well although alas no dolly bird with fake tits in the bar to bring home, so fuck ye all

September 03, 2017, 11:23:15 PM
Reply #221

Evertonian in NC

In rural Ireland if a fella couldn't get his keys into the car or tractor like on the first go he used never drive home, he'd walk it, bum a lift with the fella less drunk than him or fall asleep on the bonnet or back seat

I've just drove home myself after a round of golf, had 2 pints as well although alas no dolly bird with fake tits in the bar to bring home, so fuck ye all

You probably sweated it all out, to be honest.  No way over the limit.

September 03, 2017, 11:26:20 PM
Reply #222

BlueForYou

He was letting his hair down (no pun intended), got carried away and will pay the price

We all make mistakes - whatever age

He'll have to swallow the medicine, bite the bullet and take it on the chin with both barrels

Wayne's a tough cookie, but talk about the blues........................ .........watch out, Spurs!

Come on, Coleen!!

« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 11:27:58 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 04, 2017, 12:28:06 AM
Reply #223

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

The worlds not gone mad its gone safer mate.

September 04, 2017, 01:09:25 AM
Reply #224

BlueForYou

Not with North Korea around

They've never been the same since the 1966 World Cup - cruising 3-0 in the quarter finals at Goodison against Portugal until getting hit by a missile called Eusebio
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 01:16:52 AM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick