December 18, 2017, 08:53:15 PM

Author Topic: Rooney arrested  (Read 8283 times)

September 04, 2017, 01:56:18 AM
Reply #225

Bluedylan

Nah, let's not attempt to justify drink-driving. It's piss poor behaviour.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

deCoubertin

September 04, 2017, 02:23:58 AM
Reply #226

TheTone

Nah, let's not attempt to justify drink-driving. It's piss poor behaviour.

most fellas know when they've had a few too many

arsing about with another bird when ya married though, that's piss poor behaviour

September 04, 2017, 02:31:16 AM
Reply #227

Bluedylan

most fellas know when they've had a few too many

arsing about with another bird when ya married though, that's piss poor behaviour

You seem like a sound fella Tone, but that's a load of old toss. Risking other people's lives because you have no self control (or worse couldn't give a fuck) is infinitely worse than infidelity.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 04, 2017, 02:36:08 AM
Reply #228

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Load of bullshit that, one's more than enough, two is putting someone's life at risk. I don't care how big you are, how much of a man you are, it's massive twat behaviour without exception to drive when you've had a drink

September 04, 2017, 02:53:23 AM
Reply #229

TheTone

Load of bullshit that, one's more than enough, two is putting someone's life at risk. I don't care how big you are, how much of a man you are, it's massive twat behaviour without exception to drive when you've had a drink

nah 2 or 3 and you're sound, hardly going to swerve across the road and wipe out every fucker on the other lane

September 04, 2017, 02:55:22 AM
Reply #230

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
nah 2 or 3 and you're sound, hardly going to swerve across the road and wipe out every fucker on the other lane

I'm going to assume this is shit humour. Total fucking nonsense otherwise.

September 04, 2017, 03:01:12 AM
Reply #231

TheTone

I'm going to assume this is shit humour. Total fucking nonsense otherwise.

you telling me after 3 pints you don't realise ya going over the speed limit or can't reverse into a tight spot? In Rooneys case it's obvious he's been on a bender all evening so to drive after that is ridiculous

September 04, 2017, 03:01:45 AM
Reply #232

everton1952

total nonsense it is. Of course Rooney is supposed to have been well over the limit and there is zero excuse for that. The rest "one is more than enough"  and any drink is  "twat behaviour"  is indeed total nonsense. 

September 04, 2017, 03:03:13 AM
Reply #233

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
you telling me after 3 pints you don't realise ya going over the speed limit or can't reverse into a tight spot? In Rooneys case it's obvious he's been on a bender all evening so to drive after that is ridiculous

Have you ever heard of reaction times? You are a hair away from stating You are a better driver when you've had a few. 

September 04, 2017, 03:04:01 AM
Reply #234

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Work in a and e and tell me 3 is fine

September 04, 2017, 03:06:23 AM
Reply #235

TheTone

Work in a and e and tell me 3 is fine

I'd reverse the car all the way home after 3 pints of standard ale

September 04, 2017, 03:08:03 AM
Reply #236

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'd reverse the car all the way home after 3 pints of standard ale

Im going to cut you a bit of slack and presume this is internet bravado. It's not as funny as your other stuff though

September 04, 2017, 03:08:48 AM
Reply #237

macca12

As someone who has been at the scene of accidents involving drink drivers, including the death of someone on Christmas Eve as they were sat in their car with their wife sat next to them screaming I'm going to say anyone who drinks and drives is an absolute knobhead. I still remember that scene as I drive down that road when I'm back in Liverpool.

September 04, 2017, 03:09:04 AM
Reply #238

TheTone

Im going to cut you a bit of slack and presume this is internet bravado. It's not as funny as your other stuff though

might knock down a few rs full kit wankers on the way though

September 04, 2017, 03:26:25 AM
Reply #239

Bally

Administrator
As a founder member of the designated driver campaign in the UK, I can absolutely say drink driving is a cunts trick.
I'm locking this before it gets worse
It's the roll I way